Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Simulator Mode for Android?
1945 4 2015-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chronos
lvl.2
Flight distance : 227454 ft
United States

Just got my Inspire in and hooked up my Samsung Note 3 and did not see the Simulator feature. Is it only for Apple IOS platforms or is there something I might need to download or upgrade to get the Simulator feature?

2015-2-23
Use props
csabal
lvl.2
Flight distance : 458205 ft

Hungary

HI,

The simulator is avaiable only for ios now. DJI said it will be on Droid soon.
2015-2-24
Use props
Chronos
lvl.2
Flight distance : 227454 ft
United States

I went home last night and downloaded the DJI Pilot App onto my iPad 2 Mini and it would not let me download the App saying that it was not compatible on the platform.

When I first attempted the download it said it couldn't because it was not upgraded to 8.0. So I opted to upgrade the iPad Mini to 8.1, after that it is not telling me that the dji Pilot app is not compatible on this device?   WTF?
Has anyone else ran into this on their iPad?

Would really like to use the Simulator since the weather here is raining.  I'll go buy a Compatible Apple device if I need to, just want to know what really works for the Simulator to work......
2015-2-24
Use props
Acidsnow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13 ft
Canada

csabal Posted at 2015-2-24 16:13
HI,

The simulator is avaiable only for ios now. DJI said it will be on Droid soon.

Where did DJI say the simulator would come soon to Android?  If that's the case I'm going to return this iPad mini 2 I just bought . . .
2015-2-26
Use props
csabal
lvl.2
Flight distance : 458205 ft

Hungary

Yep, search for the info here at the forum...
2015-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules