Renting batteries
1799 11 2017-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Youbdun12
lvl.1
United States

Does anyone know a website I can rent a Mavic Pro Battery and will also ship out within a week?

Also, I live in the bay area if anyone knows a store around there that I can rent one from.

Thanks!
2017-3-6
Use props
geofox784
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1482175 ft
United States

Chances are the cost of shipping and renting a battery would be more than half the price of just buying one.
2017-3-6
Use props
hridge
lvl.3
Flight distance : 17651 ft
United States

Battery
2017-3-7
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
Second Officer
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

Hopefully a more helpful comment, no idea if they are near you or not ... $11 for 3 days

https://www.thelensdepot.com/ren ... or-mavic-drone.html

I know someone who has used these guys rather than travelling with all his drone kit and batteries, he said they are good
2017-3-7
Use props
geofox784
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1482175 ft
United States

For a one day rental you are already spending enough for half a battery. $41.86 with shipping at lens depot.
2017-3-7
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
Second Officer
United Kingdom

geofox784 Posted at 2017-3-7 10:55
For a one day rental you are already spending enough for half a battery. $41.86 with shipping at lens depot.

That wasn't the question, maybe he just needs an extra for 1 day and doesn't want to spend an extra $50 to have a spare laying around. The question where can rent a battery, not a debate about the cost of renting a battery.

Maybe he wants 4 or 5 for 1 day, then the costs really come down

2017-3-7
Use props
Youbdun12
lvl.1
United States

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2017-3-7 11:09
That wasn't the question, maybe he just needs an extra for 1 day and doesn't want to spend an extra $50 to have a spare laying around. The question where can rent a battery, not a debate about the cost of renting a battery.

Maybe he wants 4 or 5 for 1 day, then the costs really come down

I'm looking to rent for about a week, but I looked at the price for the time I will be gone and I might as well buy a new battery.

If you know anywhere I can sell a phantom 3 battery fast to make money for a new Mavic pro battery that would be helpful also! Thanks again!
2017-3-7
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Youbdun12 Posted at 2017-3-7 15:52
I'm looking to rent for about a week, but I looked at the price for the time I will be gone and I might as well buy a new battery.

If you know anywhere I can sell a phantom 3 battery fast to make money for a new Mavic pro battery that would be helpful also! Thanks again!

Damn, the others were right then

EBay buy it now or short auction,  not easy to sell second hand lipos, people's weary of them

Stick it on the credit card,  sell yours later
2017-3-7
Use props
dotfiles
lvl.3

United States

Craigslist
2017-3-7
Use props
Youbdun12
lvl.1
United States

Put it on eBay and Craigslist and nothing yet. And I've been thinking about putting it on the credit card, but I'd rather pay for it then use money I don't have.
2017-3-8
Use props
Jake Phantom 3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2639747 ft
United States

How much for the Phantom 3 battery? How many times charged? Battery life left? Is it original DJI battery?
2017-3-9
Use props
Youbdun12
lvl.1
United States

Jake Phantom 3  Posted at 2017-3-9 14:40
How much for the Phantom 3 battery? How many times charged? Battery life left? Is it original DJI battery?

sorry for the late response but, i ended up selling it for $80!
2017-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules