Bought a broken new Drone
916 5 2017-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JoshuaJWong
New
United States

Hey guys,

I did my best to avoid posting here but I couldn't handle DJI after sale customer care anymore and need to get some insight and maybe clarity from the DJI community.

I ordered my drone from the DJI website in Janurary, I got the drone mid Feburary 15th or 16th. Upon receiving and unboxing the drone, I found out that the sensors weren't working and contacted DJI. I was told to send it back and the representative told me everything will be expidited and I will get my drone back or a new drone in a week or two. Annoyed but still willing I send the drone back the Monday the following week. I never took the drone out or did anything fearing that I would void any warrantees. Anyway Its been 2 weeks since I have sent it back I still haven't gotten any updates on when I will recieve another drone. I have called into customer care every other day and each time they promise I will recieve an email the next following day. I waited for an email March 1st, then was told would get an update March 2nd, then 3rd. Its March 6th today and I have no update. After paying over a thousand dollars for something I expected to come new and working, now I am short a thousand dollars without a drone and any updates on when I will get it back or if I'm even gonna get a functional one. I'm not really sure where else to turn to because I feel like this is extremely unfair for me especially when all I get in replies are "I'm sorry all we can do is wait" and "I know how you feel sir"

So DJI commnuity, what am I suppose to do? Do I wait for a new one to get shipped? Are there any branches of DJI I could call besides customer care that could actually help me resolve this problem? I have a genuine fear that I'm not getting a drone or getting my money back seeing how I was told I can't refund it because the drone is under inspection.

For the DJI moderators/helpers here is my case number. CAS-460706-T7Z6K9. If you would be so kind to look at my case and help me out. Unless you can't have no power either to do anything, then just ignore this line.

Any help would be appreciated. Like a ton.
Thanks.
2017-3-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I have brought this to the attention of our support team.
We will escalate the case for you.
2017-3-7
Use props
PassBy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 139967 ft

Malaysia

Need to chase chase chase and chase and again and again only they work..
2017-3-7
Use props
JoshuaJWong
New
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-7 00:23
I have brought this to the attention of our support team.
We will escalate the case for you.

Thank you. I hope this time I can get some info on this matter.
2017-3-7
Use props
JoshuaJWong
New
United States

PassBy Posted at 2017-3-7 00:56
Need to chase chase chase and chase and again and again only they work..

Its astonishing that it takes so much effort to get something so simple.
2017-3-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

JoshuaJWong Posted at 2017-3-7 09:31
Thank you. I hope this time I can get some info on this matter.

Your aircraft has been shipped out.
If you have any further query, please feel free to let me know.
2017-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules