DJI worst support in the world?! .. The endless story
2158 21 2017-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dEEr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17579 ft
Germany

BUT VERY unprofessional and shameful DJI Support!! Never seen that from a "company" before. Never!

Ordered 02/6, received DOA 02/16, DOA unit returned at DJI NL on 02/21. CAS-457040-Q5Z8Z2 with mail: your replacement is expected to be sent to you in 5 working days

My endless Support history:
Chat: chatted with 4 different guys. No one replied. Standard answer always: I will do another follow up on this though

Phone: Called just the German Support, cause I am a german citizen. Standard answer: Not our area of responsibility (HAHAH, okay), contact DJI NL for DOA units. OHHH YES DJI, do you want to pay my telephone bill for international calls?

Mail: Also very ridiculous. Mailed with 1 guy. After any reactions or concrete information, a totally new support guy (in total 4..FOUR!!!) answered with standard phrases: I will reach our support team who can assist us further in following up your ticket. - Surprise Surprise? No one answered back.

This is totally mafia method. Earning money but dont deliver promised quality. Funny thing: I now that new orders received their units... GREAT DJI!!

If you are not professional enough and can't handle the support, why don't you just refund the money?

2017-3-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Really sorry for the frustration.
There might be some backlog for the replacement.
I have brought this to the attention of our support team and we will help to get it solved as soon as possible.
2017-3-7
Use props
dEEr
lvl.1
Germany

I hope these are not just words, again....
2017-3-7
Use props
Wandering Cloud
lvl.3
Flight distance : 839633 ft
United Kingdom

dEEr Posted at 2017-3-7 04:01
I hope these are not just words, again....

Believe me, those are just empty words that means nothing.
I have been waiting for a fully working Mavic for months and there is no guarantee that the 3rd one will be arriving soon and in fully working order.
2017-3-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wandering Cloud Posted at 2017-3-7 08:19
Believe me, those are just empty words that means nothing.
I have been waiting for a fully working Mavic for months and there is no guarantee that the 3rd one will be arriving soon and in fully working order.

What is your case# and I will look into it.
2017-3-7
Use props
Airobotix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 357310 ft
United Kingdom

Wandering Cloud Posted at 2017-3-7 08:52
Please don't bother I am sick tired of all your lies.

I would suggest you remember who your friends are on this forum. DJI Ken and the rest of the moderators are just that; moderators.  They do a fantastic job helping those with problems, BUT, they're not the ones who repair things, pack them, ship them, look at at the workload and prioritise workflows and answer you emails when you contact DJI support. Yes, DJI have flaws, but don't have a go at the people on here that will do their level best to help you.
2017-3-7
Use props
Wandering Cloud
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Airobotix Posted at 2017-3-7 09:01
I would suggest you remember who your friends are on this forum. DJI Ken and the rest of the moderators are just that; moderators.  They do a fantastic job helping those with problems, BUT, they're not the ones who repair things, pack them, ship them, look at at the workload and prioritise workflows and answer you emails when you contact DJI support. Yes, DJI have flaws, but don't have a go at the people on here that will do their level best to help you.

Try harder!
If you think they are your friend, think again!
2017-3-7
Use props
Airobotix
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Haha, I'll try and remember that when I want someone to help me. Got any more tips?
2017-3-7
Use props
Wandering Cloud
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Airobotix Posted at 2017-3-7 09:56
Haha, I'll try and remember that when I want someone to help me. Got any more tips?

No. but it's unhealthy to drink form the loo for your cat.

Besides I don't want their help. I simply want them to do their jobs.
2017-3-7
Use props
Airobotix
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Maybe you should re-think your approach.
2017-3-7
Use props
Wandering Cloud
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Airobotix Posted at 2017-3-7 10:17
Maybe you should re-think your approach.

Being polite and patient get me nowhere with DJI. So this is my different approach - being honest with my feeling.
If he cannot handle the truth, too bad.
2017-3-7
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Note: Pointless rants are not tolerated. This forum is designed to encourage posting content, comnunity discussion, interaction, and often expedited support. If you make it clear you are not here for any of these then you may find your post closed.
2017-3-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Wandering Cloud Posted at 2017-3-7 10:10
No. but it's unhealthy to drink form the loo for your cat.

Besides I don't want their help. I simply want them to do their jobs.

Think your problem is nothing will satisfy you, you don't want a working Mavic, it's my bet you don't even know how to work the Mavic .

I think if you received a 24ct gold perfectly operating Mavic you would be so disappointed, because you wouldn't be able to complain anymore.

You should be respectful of those trying to help you, there asking for your case number to help you, you on the other hand are just being petulant.

Good luck
2017-3-7
Use props
Jan_Leh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3333 ft
Germany

Same story here. We are waiting now since 4 weeks for the replacement of our faulty Mavic. They promised that we get the replacement after 5 days... Haha...good  joke. So far just excuses and non-helping answers from DJI in this case.

The students in our drone research group are really disappointed.
2017-3-8
Use props
KevDrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 475522 ft
United States

Well he has the right to be reluctant and DJI's support is worst than the random Chinese Manufacture.  I took me a lot of my time to work on all my cases.
2017-3-8
Use props
dEEr
lvl.1
Germany

Seems, that the only interest of DJI is making money instead of customer satisfaction. Shipping out new orders and don't swap DOA units is very unprofessional.

There is something wrong with your business processing/internal organization, and you should fix this asap!

No communication is bad communication. This is also a problem of DJI Support.

So what is my conclusion?: If you bought your Mavic in Europe and it's DOA, apply for a quick refund of your order and send in your faulty device. DONT even try to swap it trough support, it's waist of time. If you are still interested, do a new order as the shipping date is 3-6 days.

If there's a stronger drone competition anytime soon, this company will lose a lot of customers cause of this.
2017-3-8
Use props
Wandering Cloud
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Joe Posted at 2017-3-7 10:45
Note: Pointless rants are not tolerated. This forum is designed to encourage posting content, comnunity discussion, interaction, and often expedited support. If you make it clear you are not here for any of these then you may find your post closed.

Empty promises, ok; pointless rant, not ok. Right, got you!
2017-3-8
Use props
Wandering Cloud
lvl.3
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-3-7 11:03
Think your problem is nothing will satisfy you, you don't want a working Mavic, it's my bet you don't even know how to work the Mavic .

I think if you received a 24ct gold perfectly operating Mavic you would be so disappointed, because you wouldn't be able to complain anymore.

I was just getting worried that you attack all others in the same situation but left me out. Now you attack me too, I don't feel left out anymore.
2017-3-8
Use props
Rooky #1
lvl.1
Australia

Aerobuttox & Hallmark (Bond wannabe) I would hazard a guess and say you both have working Mavics as you have that smug "I'm alright Jack" attitude.
Why don't you let the moderators do their job and stop slagging a guy who is getting nowhere fast with DJI's questionable customer service?
2017-3-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Rooky #1 Posted at 2017-3-9 02:10
Aerobuttox & Hallmark (Bond wannabe) I would hazard a guess and say you both have working Mavics as you have that smug "I'm alright Jack" attitude.
Why don't you let the moderators do their job and stop slagging a guy who is getting nowhere fast with DJI's questionable customer service?

Rooky#1 first in your class I see, so maybe you should read the rants of WC , he has been asked for his case number , but he chooses to ignore that request to help him, he himself would rather go on and on ranting rather than try to help himself,

I think you might be flogging a dead horse here.
2017-3-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Wandering Cloud Posted at 2017-3-8 23:43
I was just getting worried that you attack all others in the same situation but left me out. Now you attack me too, I don't feel left out anymore.

You were asked for your case number so someone could help your situation, but choose to continue to rant, if your hear for support then take that support, if your hear for ranting then your doing a good job...
2017-3-9
Use props
Wandering Cloud
lvl.3
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-3-9 02:21
You were asked for your case number so someone could help your situation, but choose to continue to rant, if your hear for support then take that support, if your hear for ranting then your doing a good job...

How many times I have to give them the case number?
How many emails I have to send?

Talk all you want, you are not worthy of my emotion. So, peace out!
2017-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules