Canada

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2017-3-7
Use props
digdat
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11896378 ft
United States

Ummm ... on the dji checkout page, it has an option for Use Coupon. Paste the coupon in there and it should work. If it doesnt work, its probably not a valid code. Note, coupon codes found on random websites dont actually work most of the time .. these are not general-use discount codes, they usually issue one code per customer and when its used, its been marked as redeemed in the backend system. IF you legitimately got a coupon from DJI directly and its not working, you should telephone them.

2017-3-7
Use props
Maritimer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 106673 ft
Canada

digdat Posted at 2017-3-7 13:50
Ummm ... on the dji checkout page, it has an option for Use Coupon. Paste the coupon in there and it should work. If it doesnt work, its probably not a valid code. Note, coupon codes found on random websites dont actually work most of the time .. these are not general-use discount codes, they usually issue one code per customer and when its used, its been marked as redeemed in the backend system. IF you legitimately got a coupon from DJI directly and its not working, you should telephone them.

[view_image]

Thanks for the reply ... so basically a lot of codes out there are invalid? As I have tried several codes and not one worked lol How does one get a code right from DI being first time buyer or is it luck lol
2017-3-7
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

I used a $50.00 coupon, when I bought my Phanton 3 Pro.
Ah, but it was supplied from the hobby shop, where the Phantom was purchased.

RedHotPoker
2017-3-7
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Just to clarify, where exactly are you getting these codes? Like others have mentioned, it could be that the codes have long since expired or they were not real.
2017-3-7
Use props
Maritimer
lvl.3
Canada

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-7 21:27
Just to clarify, where exactly are you getting these codes? Like others have mentioned, it could be that the codes have long since expired or they were not real.

some from promopro.com sent to email when coupons available .... Im also in Canada maybe why to? Emailed DJI support, no answer 4 days ago  so hmmm and talked to someone live support and all i got was yulp?? So its either I'm not explaining myself accordingly or communication language problem ...
2017-3-9
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Maritimer Posted at 2017-3-9 13:16
some from promopro.com sent to email when coupons available .... Im also in Canada maybe why to? Emailed DJI support, no answer 4 days ago  so hmmm and talked to someone live support and all i got was yulp?? So its either I'm not explaining myself accordingly or communication language problem ...

These 3rd party sites are very hit and miss when it comes to codes. I can look into it, but most likely they won't be viable unless you got it from the DJI Website directly.
2017-3-9
Use props
TPVAerials
lvl.3

United States

I know 1 legitimate code you can get if you have a student email address. If you sign up for a DJI account or simply supply your student email address, you will get 10% off your purchase. Dependent on how "long" your want list is, this could take off a serious amount of cash due at checkout!
2017-3-9
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Maritimer Posted at 2017-3-9 13:16

From what I was able to find, those aren't viable codes. The student discount mentioned by TPVAerials is a viable discount option.
2017-3-10
Use props
Maritimer
lvl.3
Canada

ok well thanks for the help all. Ill keep saving  for one!
2017-3-11
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Maritimer Posted at 2017-3-11 15:46
ok well thanks for the help all. Ill keep saving  for one!

Best of luck to you, I'm sure you'll get your hands on one soon enough.
2017-3-12
Use props
Meimi
New

United States

2018-5-13
Use props
Kings Man
New

Vietnam

2018-7-31
Use props
SotanaVin
New

Vietnam

2018-8-1
Use props
kiarawillson
lvl.1

Pakistan

2018-8-6
Use props
sky wombat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454078 ft
  • >>>

fansdf7d83d7 Posted at 2017-9-23 22:23
I click on the code and and copy it. On the store's website,I just paste the code in the promo code field. For finding heavy discounts I usually use http://promocodius.com/ website.  The entire process is very intuitive.

fansdf7d83d7 I've had the situation where copying and pasting didn't work but keying the exact same code did. I'm still thinking about that one
2018-8-6
Use props
YWC3
New

United Kingdom

Can be hard to find reliable coupon codes. Many don't update, particularly some of the bigger sites.
2018-10-18
Use props
Dealhack
New

India

digdat Posted at 2017-3-7 13:50
Ummm ... on the dji checkout page, it has an option for Use Coupon. Paste the coupon in there and it should work. If it doesnt work, its probably not a valid code. Note, coupon codes found on random websites dont actually work most of the time .. these are not general-use discount codes, they usually issue one code per customer and when its used, its been marked as redeemed in the backend system. IF you legitimately got a coupon from DJI directly and its not working, you should telephone them.

[view_image]

Save money on DJI Latest Drones with Latest coupons and deals. Dealhack offers the amazing cashback vouchers and promos daily on various store.
2018-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules