Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
File Format in GS Pro
1087 2 2017-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DrawsWithLight.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2136716 ft
United Kingdom

I understand that GS Pro takes the camera settings from the DJI Go app. I've tried GS Pro twice now and both times it's taken photos in JPEG and not RAW despite setting the camera up correctly in the DJI Go app. Do I need to do anythig in a particular sequence to make it work properly?

GS Pro has also crashed both times towards the end of the flight sequence, this doesnt bother me so much as the craft completed both missions, but there appears to be an issue here too.

2017-3-8
Use props
ricci2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61158 ft
  • >>>
France

Hello,
I have been testing with the GSP app and it has quite a few issues that remove it from the toolbox until fixed for me anyway. I found keeping the go app on in the background; whilst using the iPad caused some issues so I switched it off once the camera was set and I had no conflicts.

Ricci
2017-3-8
Use props
DrawsWithLight.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2136716 ft
United Kingdom

ricci2 Posted at 2017-3-8 15:54
Hello,
I have been testing with the GSP app and it has quite a few issues that remove it from the toolbox until fixed for me anyway. I found keeping the go app on in the background; whilst using the iPad caused some issues so I switched it off once the camera was set and I had no conflicts.

Cheers Ricci, will give that a try
2017-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules