Brazil

video url:
2017-3-8
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
lvl.4
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

If you're flying FPV you really only want to move in the direction you can see, or have a spotter. Flying blind sideways and this will happen. A 360 camera with head tracking would be real nice, then you could look around.

Looked like an expensive mistake
2017-3-8
Use props
Sloan Fischer
lvl.3
United States

sorry this happened. that sucks (
2017-3-8
Use props
Propwash
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13058 ft
United Kingdom

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2017-3-8 03:52
If you're flying FPV you really only want to move in the direction you can see, or have a spotter. Flying blind sideways and this will happen. A 360 camera with head tracking would be real nice, then you could look around.

Would need road tax as well that close to a duel carriageway
2017-3-8
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Propwash Posted at 2017-3-8 16:54

Just stop in the outside lane, goggles on and fly around, did make me smile. But he does appear to be the only person who has a car.

Try that on the M25
2017-3-8
Use props
Propwash
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13058 ft
United Kingdom

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2017-3-8 16:58
Just stop in the outside lane, goggles on and fly around, did make me smile. But he does appear to be the only person who has a car.

Try that on the M25

With caution of course
2017-3-8
Use props
ZmaroSobrinho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7058809 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2017-3-8 03:52

yes... about 200 U$ i spend... Here in Brasil is so hard to find conectors to replacement...
I learned the lesson: I do not do flights beside  anymore, only forward. Another thing I learned is related to doing fpv near things and in low altitude... The transmission of the device is digital and when a fault occurs it is 1 or 2 seconds out, and this next to the delay can cause a collision. That's why I'm only going to fly high. That part of flying next let's do with a drone racer kkk.
I have a lot of videos on my youtube channel at www.zmaro.tv/drone (its a shortcut to https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy4HOVLq5gO29qkD32eBvoQ)
2017-3-9
Use props
ZmaroSobrinho
lvl.4
  • >>>
Brazil

Sloan Fischer Posted at 2017-3-8 10:28
sorry this happened. that sucks (

i make a mistake and fly beside... i never do this again kkk

I have a lot of videos on my youtube channel at www.zmaro.tv/drone (its a shortcut to https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy4HOVLq5gO29qkD32eBvoQ)
2017-3-9
Use props
ZmaroSobrinho
lvl.4
  • >>>
Brazil

Propwash Posted at 2017-3-8 16:54

kkk. I'm learning to fly yet. Thanks

2017-3-9
Use props
ZmaroSobrinho
lvl.4
  • >>>
Brazil

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2017-3-8 16:58

Try that on the M25

i have learnet that fly drone is like a car, and i have to make many hours, years, ... to learn

2017-3-9
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
lvl.4
United Kingdom

ZmaroSobrinho Posted at 2017-3-9 03:11
yes... about 200 U$ i spend... Here in Brasil is so hard to find conectors to replacement...
I learned the lesson: I do not do flights beside  anymore, only forward. Another thing I learned is related to doing fpv near things and in low altitude... The transmission of the device is digital and when a fault occurs it is 1 or 2 seconds out, and this next to the delay can cause a collision. That's why I'm only going to fly high. That part of flying next let's do with a drone racer kkk.

Watched your drone racing video, didn't understand a word of it, but very interested in the safety netting. Is that a full time drone racing track?

Google translate says - Assisti o seu vídeo drone de corrida, não entendi uma palavra dele, mas muito interessado na rede de segurança. É uma pista de corrida de drones em tempo integral?
2017-3-9
Use props
ZmaroSobrinho
lvl.4
  • >>>
Brazil

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2017-3-9 06:29
Watched your drone racing video, didn't understand a word of it, but very interested in the safety netting. Is that a full time drone racing track?

Google translate says - Assisti o seu vídeo drone de corrida, não entendi uma palavra dele, mas muito interessado na rede de segurança. É uma pista de corrida de drones em tempo integral?

this video i made in São Paulo during campus party
2017-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules