Does Dji responds to issues?
1012 4 2015-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rivera_albert
lvl.3
Flight distance : 377966 ft
United States

I confected Dji several weeks ago with a sensor error message I had gotten when I upgraded to 3.10, till this day I have not gotten any response from them, they only reason I didn't make a big deal is because in this forum I found the solution of downgrading down to 3.8, so that's ok, but I now have an issue with one of the betteries of the second phantom I got over a month ago, it was used only once, now it's totally dead.  So is it going to be like this too?  Am I not going to get any response or any support?  I love the the product but I hope I can also get the customer support I should get as a repeat customer, these batteries are not cheap, so it would really suck if a brand new battery is bad and I get no service.  I hope I don't sound too bitter, but I just don't want to have to spend money on a battery that was only used once.
2015-2-23
Use props
PhantomHelp
lvl.3

United States

They don't respond here often. You're better off contacting them via one of their suggested support channels at http://www.dji.com/support.
2015-2-23
Use props
rivera_albert
lvl.3
Flight distance : 377966 ft
United States

That's the email address I sent it to
2015-2-23
Use props
Observer
lvl.1

Australia

rivera_albert@c Posted at 2015-2-24 12:45
That's the email address I sent it to

Not sure if they are back on deck from Chinese New Year but also that may have caused a back log.
2015-2-23
Use props
droneflyers.com
Second Officer
Flight distance : 60709 ft
  • >>>
United States

All of China is generally shut down for a few weeks......it's a big time holiday. We don't have anything like that in the US. I think they maintained a small presence but asking them to work through the holiday is like asking a American to work on Christmas Day AND Thanksgiving as well as New Years Eve and New Years day.
2015-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules