Mailing address anyone?
1882 7 2017-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WA5TEF
lvl.3
Flight distance : 124672 ft
United States

I have some papers I need to mail to GJI in the USA.  I know they are bad secretive with their address but does anyone happen to have it?  It might be obtained from a package label they sent you or any correspondence from them.

Thanks,
Jim
WA5TEF
2017-3-8
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

The LA California office addy is missing...
http://www.dji.com/contact

But the phone number is there. Call and request the addy.

Or perhaps email them the info... ;-)

RedHotPoker
2017-3-8
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
lvl.4
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

Here's a useful link that answers your question, I don't think it's a secret, BUT they may not want you posting things there if they don't have processes to deal with it.

DJI CA

Do I get double points for a useful answer, doesn't seem fair otherwise.
2017-3-8
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I've responded to you on your duplicate thread. Please be advised you should only have one thread per subject.
2017-3-8
Use props
WA5TEF
lvl.3
United States

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2017-3-8 16:38
Here's a useful link that answers your question, I don't think it's a secret, BUT they may not want you posting things there if they don't have processes to deal with it.

DJI CA

Matt and Riley?  Nope, that is the address for return items, like your broken Phantom.  The other address is the one I found and posted.  Thanks anyway.
Jim
WA5TEF
2017-3-13
Use props
WA5TEF
lvl.3
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-3-8 16:25
The LA California office addy is missing...
http://www.dji.com/contact

Hey again Captain!  No, no one reachable by phone, or email, will give out the address.  I easily found it though.  Or, I'll know in abouit a week if the one I got is correct.  If not, I'll hit the web again.  Thanks for posting!
Jim
WA5TEF
2017-3-13
Use props
WA5TEF
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-8 22:27
I've responded to you on your duplicate thread. Please be advised you should only have one thread per subject.

Thanks DJI-Jamie, I thought I was on another forum, not this one.  Anyway I found what I needed.  Thanks for replying.  I'll try to lay off the double posting!
Jim
WA5TEF
2017-3-13
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

WA5TEF Posted at 2017-3-13 14:23
Hey again Captain!  No, no one reachable by phone, or email, will give out the address.  I easily found it though.  Or, I'll know in abouit a week if the one I got is correct.  If not, I'll hit the web again.  Thanks for posting!
Jim
WA5TEF

Ah gee, well that's a shame. Hopefully you can get some attention from the address you used.

Good luck, my fingers are crossed here, for your benefit. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2017-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules