Mailing address for DJI anyone?
2103 5 2017-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WA5TEF
lvl.3
Flight distance : 124672 ft
United States

I have some papers I need to mail to GJI in the USA.  I know they are bad secretive with their address but does anyone happen to have it?  It might be obtained from a package label they sent you or any correspondence from them.

Thanks,
Jim
WA5TE

2017-3-8
Use props
Nigelbrinkmann
lvl.4
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

You only need one thread for this topic.
Is this the email address you are after?  support@dji.com
2017-3-8
Use props
WA5TEF
lvl.3
United States

Nigelbrinkmann Posted at 2017-3-8 15:46
You only need one thread for this topic.
Is this the email address you are after?

Naw, I have their email address already.  What I need is a mailing address for somewhere other than their service department.  I have the one at 23610 Banning Blvd in Carson, CA but I doubt they would know what to do with the information I am going to send them.  If they have a corporate office of sorts, that would be ideal!

Thanks,
Jim
WA5TEF
2017-3-8
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

WA5TEF Posted at 2017-3-8 19:36
Naw, I have their email address already.  What I need is a mailing address for somewhere other than their service department.  I have the one at 23610 Banning Blvd in Carson, CA but I doubt they would know what to do with the information I am going to send them.  If they have a corporate office of sorts, that would be ideal!

Thanks,

All contact information can be found on the DJI Website:

http://www.dji.com/contact
There are no other service centers in the US, other than the one you've been in contact before.
2017-3-8
Use props
WA5TEF
lvl.3
United States

For anyone following this, I got a mailing address of 6424 Santa Monica Blvd, Los Angelas, CA  90038.

Seems that this address is all over the internet so it may be bogus.  How'd you like to have to work at DJI and have your physical address known to all those unhappy customers?  
Jim
WA5TEF
2017-3-12
Use props
WA5TEF
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-8 22:24
All contact information can be found on the DJI Website:

http://www.dji.com/contact

Yeah Jamie, I have all that already.  I have to get a certified package to them and guess I'll just shotgun several duplicates.  One will have to stick and be correct.  I'd hate to have to work for a company that kept their physical address kinda secret!  I can reason why though.  I wonder how many of their 105 employees are in customer service?  
Jim
WA5TEF
2017-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules