Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Repair Center Disappointment
521 1 2017-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dagamed
New
Flight distance : 81076 ft
United States

Well after finally getting my MP back from the repair center come to find out that the battery that they shipped with it is completely dead and not charging.
So much for their repair testing procedure before shipping it back to the customer.
Now I'll probably have to wait another 6 weeks for a battery to be replaced.

Should anyone from DJI Customer support happen to actually read the forum posts here are the case # from previous repair and the new one for the battery.

CAS-452506-T2W0Y0 - repair a broken MP unit  - received unit back on Monday 3/6/17
A crappy packing job I may add the Mavic box and the shipping box both look like they were dropped kicked. If it wasn't because the repair took so long and I'm afraid of never getting it back I would of denied the package.
The MP box (white) inside was destroyed with the battery flapping around. Must of been packed by a bunch of monkeys. Way to go repair center talk about customer first.
Now I have a dead battery that is not taking a charge and after online chatting with what I call support 1.0
1- is the battery charger plugged in - (me) yes
2 - have you tried to disconnect and reconnect battery charger from power - (me) yes
3 - we need you to try to plug the battery using a different port on the charger - (me) tried that still not working
4 - OK there's a problem with the charger sent it back - (me) no the charger works since it can charge the other batteries
5 - Oh you'll need to return the battery - (me) wow you don't say
- open a case and return battery

New Case:
CAS-496397-T9Y8Y8
Will see how long it takes to get a replacement battery.
On a side note if your so call repair center does a final check and test prior to shipping the MP why did it come with firmware V01.03.300 instead of the newest release or at least Version V01.03.400 which the original Mavic came with.

*FYI* -
YOU DON'T GET YOUR OWN MAVIC BACK WHEN YOU SEND IT IN FOR REPAIR or the Propellers

2017-3-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Really sorry to hear about the issue with your battery.
I have brought this to the attention of our management and we'll prioritize the case for you.
2017-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules