1136 3 2017-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AndreWolski
lvl.1

Canada

Hello DjI fans,
I have a quick question regarding video captured with my drone,
I have recorded some video just fooling around and set the record parameters at 1080p at 60 FPS, the video recorded very good,
I now imported that video into Adobe Premiere and the video shows as 3840 x 3160 at 23.76 FPS...
Can anyone explain  why Premiere reads the format that way ? I would think when I import the clip into Premiere I would be working exactly at 1080 60FPS,
my project is set up to 1080 - 60FPS within Premiere, what do I have to do to have this clip import as 1080 60 fps ? and why is that clip appearing under properties at 23.76 FPS instead of 1080...

thanks for any help with that !

2017-3-8
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

If it was me, then I would be looking to see if you did record it at that rate. There is a free app you can download for your PC called Mediainfo. Once installed, you then right click on any media file and it will show you the properties. If that says it is 1080 @ 60 fps, then it is, and Adobe have stuffed up (not an unusual occurrence).

2017-3-9
Use props
joe_gadget
lvl.4

Australia

Geebax Posted at 2017-3-9 00:03
If it was me, then I would be looking to see if you did record it at that rate. There is a free app you can download for your PC called Mediainfo. Once installed, you then right click on any media file and it will show you the properties. If that says it is 1080 @ 60 fps, then it is, and Adobe have stuffed up (not an unusual occurrence).

Windows file explorer will display metadata - no need for more 3rd party stuff.
2017-3-9
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

joe_gadget Posted at 2017-3-9 01:14
Windows file explorer will display metadata - no need for more 3rd party stuff.

Try it, you can always uninstall it, but it shows far more information than Windows File Explorer.
2017-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules