Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
UNABLE TO CALIBRATE VISION SENSOR
34695 50 2017-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc2ed8c61
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1686 ft
Malaysia

How to calibrate my mavic vision sensor if my macbook size is only 11 inch? The error shows that only allow for screen size 12.5 inch to 40 inch.
2018-12-26
Use props
djiuser_ZRYtNSaBxuL3
lvl.3

Indonesia

motard Posted at 2017-3-10 13:00
Try my solution.[Image]

This solve my problem... Thanks, driber is the problem for my visiom calibration on pc, thanks bro
2019-1-8
Use props
djiuser_ZRYtNSaBxuL3
lvl.3

Indonesia

motard Posted at 2017-3-10 13:00
Try my solution.[Image]

This solve my problem... Thanks, driber is the problem for my visiom calibration on pc, thanks bro
20190108_175506.jpg
2019-1-8
Use props
Moscow_Wolf
lvl.1

Bulgaria

So, this is my take on things, I'm almost 64 years of age, I wasn't born into the computer technology smartphone generation and whilst some of you were playing video games, I was serving my country.  That being said, my Wife bought me the Mavic Pro package as a present.  It was used by a younger person for a while so I knew that it worked, but he left and it has been boxed for a year.  I decided today that I would set it up and learn how to use it.  Whilst charging the 3 batteries and the Controller unit, I went to the DJI website looking for tutorials, ended up watching the CEO's launch and thought to myself, I can fly that.  Not much else there for a beginner novice so went over to YouTube.  Anyway, downloaded the App for my Samsung got it paired with the drone and it told me it needed a firmware update, did that, another 30 minutes of my life gone.  I reckoned that I'm ready for my Maiden flight, checked all of my batteries, Controller, Drone and Mobile are all above 50% and off outside we go.  The Controller tells me that there is an error check App, the very same problem that this thread is about.

So, back into the house and find out that I need to download the DJI Assistant+2, find it and firstly, it tells me it is DISCONTINUED (why is that?), anyway, download it I do.  Pretty bland App if I may say so, hardly inspiring to say the least, but of course, it keeps telling me to reboot the aircraft and I keep doing that until the sun fades and the cows come home and it is time to feed my animals.   So, back on the Forums trying to find out what needs to be done and really, no further forward. I unistalled A2+ (I can do that) and installed it again because the first time around, I noticed that Windows Defender didn't like some parts of the App and I had to override the parts it didn't like.  I didn't even know that my Firewall and some other parts of Defender were on as I use AVAST so switched them all off before the new download.

Well, I read here that perhaps I left some plastic covers on - no, I didn't, I read perhaps the screen resolution is not correct - well, how am I supposed to know that, shouldn't the App advise me of these important points before I have to waste hours researching stuff on the Internet?  Actually, I read that I might need to change the screen resolution, but nobody seems to point out what resolution exactly. Now, I am using a Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga 370, not the largest of Laptop screens running Windows 10 64bit.  Now, my question(s) are these:- a) after my Wife parted company with over $1k to buy me this wonderful flying machine, why can't DJI give me the support I deserve and supply a straight forward fix.  b) why did DJI offer new Firmware knowing it would mess up the calibration  and not offering a suitable fix? c) why is there no Tutorial for when things go wrong or any advice in the App itself about suitable screen resolution? d) what is the point of keep telling me to reboot the aircraft with no advice as to why and what to do if it doesn't change anything?  If I had put such lack of thought, care and planning into my operations, I and many others would be dead, shot, blown to pieces on the battlefield.  What is your problem exactly, you're making Millions if not more, you have a great product that I am dying to play with, but some stupidity is causing me grief, stress and anger, I don't need at my age.  So, PLEASE sort it and PLEASE let my post stand. I have copied it and saved it just in case you don't as there are far wider coverage platforms than this forum.  Thank You. Robert in Bulgaria.
2019-3-5
Use props
Moscow_Wolf
lvl.1

Bulgaria

Well, just to add to my yesterday's rant, after a good 6 hours sleep, I downloaded the A+2 on to my larger Lenovo Laptop and that too had Defender blocking certain elements as again, I wasn't aware it was open however, just accepted the parts it didn't like, opened the programme, plugged in the Mavic and Wallah, worked a dream first time. So, wasted hours yesterday and today on a larger screen laptop, it worked a treat.  Is there a moral in this story I wonder!  Just tell folk on your A+2 (oh, you cannot as upgrades DISCONTINUED,) that the problem is mainly related to screen size and screen resolution. Therefore, I think that I answered my own questions - thank you for your help.
2019-3-6
Use props
Thomas\
lvl.1
United States

This sounds ridiculous, but it seemed to work for me-- Mavic 2 Pro--  I removed the micro SD card from the drone and then after multiple failed attempts on my MacBook Pro, it worked just fine.  Odd-- bur worth a try.
2019-3-17
Use props
djiuser_kbYz80DaqjpM
New

United States

I get the same screen.  it would be difficult to since a square with another shape.  I have no solution yet
2019-11-8
Use props
uFzet7ilI6Bg
lvl.1

United States

"CALIBRATE NOW" BUTTON GRAYED OUT.

I got the error to calibrate VPS with a computer and this 5 minute process ended up sucking up like 8 hours or my time... I got through the calibration screens, but when Ass2 tried to upload the data to the MP2 (or whatever it does), the progress just stayed at 0% until my entire battery died. I switched batteries to try again, but this time, the "Calibrate Now" button was grayed out and unclickable with a small wheel spinning next to it.

I tried every suggestion I found online - restarted everything, did fresh installs, downgraded, upgraded, tried multiple computers, changed screen resolutions, SD card instered, SD card not inserted, turned off the Windows driver signature thing... nothing worked.

I FINALLY got the POS to work by:
1. Uninstall Ass2
2. Restart the computer
3. Turn on MP2
4. Connect the Mavic to the computer.
5. Perform a fresh Install of Ass2 (again, Mavic already on and connected)
6. Finally was able to press the "calibrate now" button and go through the process successfully.

Hopefully my wasted time can help someone else...
2019-11-28
Use props
nullx8
lvl.3
Flight distance : 383635 ft
Thailand

Fractures Posted at 2017-3-10 13:54
From my experience:
Make sure you dont have 2 monitors hooked up, it wouldn't work until i UNPLUGGED my second monitor. I also had to change the resolution to 1600 x 900. Maybe this will help one of you

it's 2020 ... The problem is still there. but your fix to change the resolution to 1600 x 900 worked perfectly!
2020-3-1
Use props
Mikhail Kalina
New

Belarus

For me with Mavic 2 vision system calibration issue, the solution was to use not just Assistant 2, but instead Assistant 2 for Mavic. Prior to this, the calibration was successful until the moment of calculation, after which everything hung up.
2020-5-13
Use props
grhosso
lvl.1

Germany

I have same issues with macbook, white screen. why DJI does not solve this issue¿
2022-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules