Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
REPAIR AT DJI EUROPE NL
1025 4 2017-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans89734661
lvl.1
Belgium

Hello,

Two weeks ago i've send my Mavic Pro to DJI Europe in Netherlands, my Case No. is : CAS-464925-G8Y1P2

The last week end DJI told me that it will take 2-3 days for repair the Mavic Pro, it's been a week and I didn't have any news.

Can you help me please

Thank you

2017-3-9
Use props
Wandering Cloud
lvl.3
Flight distance : 839633 ft
United Kingdom

Mine is with them as well. I was informed that it will be delivered within 5 days of 14th Feb but I am still waiting today.
Dji Mindy say it in black and white that my replacement will be delivered today 9th of March but I am very doubtful.

Now to cover the evidence, they blocked my post.
2017-3-9
Use props
K4Unl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 122175 ft
Netherlands

Wandering Cloud Posted at 2017-3-9 01:56
Mine is with them as well. I was informed that it will be delivered within 5 days of 14th Feb but I am still waiting today.
Dji Mindy say it in black and white that my replacement will be delivered today 9th of March but I am very doubtful.

They blocked your post because you were being a rude asshole. Stop whining already.
2017-3-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I have brought this to our management, they will help to find out what's going on with your case.
Apologize for the inconvenience.
2017-3-9
Use props
Wandering Cloud
lvl.3
Flight distance : 839633 ft
United Kingdom

K4Unl Posted at 2017-3-9 02:33
They blocked your post because you were being a rude asshole. Stop whining already.

Rude? By caught them out for telling something that are not true over and over again?
We must be live in the parallel universe of DJI
2017-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules