3001 41 2017-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans72eacffc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 512720 ft
Netherlands

CAS-487258-H0Q7Q8

Why is my mavic still in the status not recieved???? it was deliverd on 07/03/2017 at the service center netherlands barendrecht

This message is a delivery receipt for the shipment listed below.
Tracking Number: 1ZR54Y139177549433Service: UPS Standard®Gewicht: 2.00 kgAfgeleverd on: 07/03/2017 10:25 Issued on: BARENDRECHT NL Hosted by: DJIAchtergelaten note: Reception We are pleased that we could be of service.

I AM MISSING MY MAVIC
2017-3-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

It will takes about 3-5 business days to receive and update the case.
I have added a note to your case. Please wait patiently. Thank you for your understanding.
2017-3-9
Use props
fans7ed87dd9
lvl.1

United States

Hey, I have the same issue... Mine was delivered on 3/06/17 (CAS-469522-K4V1Z4) and I still have nothing, no changes.  It says right on the status page that it takes 1 working day to unpack... far cry from 5 working days.  I had my Mavic for less than a week and got to fly it for a total of about 3 minutes before the gimbal started doing the overload that a lot of people seem to be having, I couldn't control the camera at all. It seems to me that they may need to have a recall on the gimbal for the Mavic as it seems so many are having this issue.  I was chatting with customer service last night and was told that there is a "backlog" in the repairs dept. right now... Just what you want to hear when you spent $1400 on a drone that is sitting on some dock somewhere waiting to get repaired... especially if you paid extra for "Expedited Service" with DJI Care.  I have now, including in transit days (because they decided to give me ground shipping that takes 5 days) been without my drone for going on 14 days now and they haven't even marked it as received, let alone started any work... I'm guessing we won't see our drones for AT LEAST a couple more weeks...  I'm not very impressed with my first experience with DJI's service... or the Mavic right now
2017-3-9
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans7ed87dd9 Posted at 2017-3-9 05:52
Hey, I have the same issue... Mine was delivered on 3/06/17 (CAS-469522-K4V1Z4) and I still have nothing, no changes.  It says right on the status page that it takes 1 working day to unpack... far cry from 5 working days.  I had my Mavic for less than a week and got to fly it for a total of about 3 minutes before the gimbal started doing the overload that a lot of people seem to be having, I couldn't control the camera at all. It seems to me that they may need to have a recall on the gimbal for the Mavic as it seems so many are having this issue.  I was chatting with customer service last night and was told that there is a "backlog" in the repairs dept. right now... Just what you want to hear when you spent $1400 on a drone that is sitting on some dock somewhere waiting to get repaired... especially if you paid extra for "Expedited Service" with DJI Care.  I have now, including in transit days (because they decided to give me ground shipping that takes 5 days) been without my drone for going on 14 days now and they haven't even marked it as received, let alone started any work... I'm guessing we won't see our drones for AT LEAST a couple more weeks...  I'm not very impressed with my first experience with DJI's service... or the Mavic right now

That's one day to unpack after it's been received in.
As Mindy stated, it takes 3-5 business days to go through the logistics process and be received in.
2017-3-9
Use props
fans098027be
lvl.1
Flight distance : 111716 ft
United States

Had same issue with Gimbal overload.

Mine was received at 11:30 03/01/2017 - still no update.

CAS-465801-D2J2H6
2017-3-9
Use props
fans7ed87dd9
lvl.1

United States

So why does the status page not show you that it's been at least "Received" so that we know that it is at least delivered and in your posession?  So does it mean that it hasn't even been unpacked if the status is still "To Be Received" even if it was delivered going on 4 days ago now?  So am I looking at another 3-5 business days after my status changes until I hear anything about what the issue is?  My main problem is that the problem with my drone is what seems to be a widespread issue with the Mavics.  It has been either in transit or back with DJI for longer than I even had it, AND it NEVER flew correctly one time.  To me if I spend that kind of money on something it better work or I better get some answers faster than this.  Even if I knew it was being looked at is better than "To Be Received".  I bought the drone to use with my business and I can't do that when it's broken especially if it's not by my own doing.
2017-3-9
Use props
fans7ed87dd9
lvl.1

United States

fans098027be Posted at 2017-3-9 09:12
Had same issue with Gimbal overload.

Mine was received at 11:30 03/01/2017 - still no update.

Oh by the way, from all the posts I have read in the past half hour we may as well settle in for the long haul... Reported wait times of 8+ weeks without any resolutions to the issues. So we're quite possibly  just at the beginning
2017-3-9
Use props
fans098027be
lvl.1
United States

So guess someone read this and updated my case. Now says received March 9 13:23:29 (today at 1:23PM) and "It will take one working day for damage assessment".

Had reached out to online support previously, and they stated that it had been received and was under damage assessment. If the damage assessment was already in progress since last week, then it is safe to say that "1 working day"  for damage assessment is not accurate. Would make more sense if it says 2-3 days to be checked-in/received and 3-5 days for damage assessment (still to be determined).

Not sure if staying on top of DJI helps the process or just creates extra work.
2017-3-9
Use props
fans7ed87dd9
lvl.1

United States

fans098027be Posted at 2017-3-9 12:26
So guess someone read this and updated my case. Now says received March 9 13:23:29 (today at 1:23PM) and "It will take one working day for damage assessment".

Had reached out to online support previously, and they stated that it had been received and was under damage assessment. If the damage assessment was already in progress since last week, then it is safe to say that "1 working day"  for damage assessment is not accurate. Would make more sense if it says 2-3 days to be checked-in/received and 3-5 days for damage assessment (still to be determined).

So I can expect my case to be updated no sooner than next Tuesday, that is even before the ASSESSMENT is started... That seems a bit ridiculous to me... Guess after buying 2 drones from them I'll be looking for a new manufacturer. As a Photographer/Videographer I can't afford to have one of my drones out of service for over a month... This is expedited service? I would be more understanding if I slammed it in to a tree and it was my fault...but that's not the case. It seems the more I research it online the more I find the gimbal overload/non responsive issue is more the rule than the exception

I'm glad you are one step closer to a resolution, keep us updated as to what the say.
2017-3-9
Use props
UrfcuCwGbl9G
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6519 ft
United States

Mine was received on noon of Friday 3/3/17 and the tracker still says "waiting to be received"
CAS-452869-B3T7S8
I have heard that they are busy with repairs, but this doesn't seem like expedited service....
2017-3-9
Use props
fansbe180178
New

United States

They received mine 2 weeks ago and I haven't even got this "tracker" you speak of.
2017-3-9
Use props
UrfcuCwGbl9G
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6519 ft
United States

Hahaha, there are a few of them depending on how you get there. The best one I found was to start on the DJI home page, then hover over "support" and select "online repair". Up along the top, the buttons will change. Now select "My case" and click the open case you have, which will bring up all the info you provided to DJI to open the case. Then click "repair progress" and you will get a repair tracker.
2017-3-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

UrfcuCwGbl9G Posted at 2017-3-9 16:18
Mine was received on noon of Friday 3/3/17 and the tracker still says "waiting to be received"
CAS-452869-B3T7S8
I have heard that they are busy with repairs, but this doesn't seem like expedited service....

I have added a note to your case.
And I will make sure they follow up your case as soon as possible.
2017-3-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansbe180178 Posted at 2017-3-9 16:47
They received mine 2 weeks ago and I haven't even got this "tracker" you speak of.

Could you please provide me with your case number?
I'll prioritize the case for you.
2017-3-9
Use props
fans72eacffc
lvl.1
Netherlands

CAS-487258-H0Q7Q8

I am live 2 kilometers from the barendrecht service center i am going there today to help unpack my case CAS-487258-H0Q7Q8 this is taking to long is that where i pay'd dji care refresh for ? .
2017-3-9
Use props
fans098027be
lvl.1
United States

fans7ed87dd9 Posted at 2017-3-9 12:39
So I can expect my case to be updated no sooner than next Tuesday, that is even before the ASSESSMENT is started... That seems a bit ridiculous to me... Guess after buying 2 drones from them I'll be looking for a new manufacturer. As a Photographer/Videographer I can't afford to have one of my drones out of service for over a month... This is expedited service? I would be more understanding if I slammed it in to a tree and it was my fault...but that's not the case. It seems the more I research it online the more I find the gimbal overload/non responsive issue is more the rule than the exception

I'm glad you are one step closer to a resolution, keep us updated as to what the say.

So I finally received my 'DJI Damage Assessment' email. It says to wait 2-3 business days for an invoice. Definitely not pleased since it seems like that would be a single step, but if it takes 2-3 days to bill, then what can you do. Would make business sense to invoice sooner, you know, for cash and all.

So, be sure to calculate that into your estimates.
2017-3-10
Use props
fans098027be
lvl.1
United States

fansbe180178 Posted at 2017-3-9 16:47

https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTrace
2017-3-10
Use props
fans7ed87dd9
lvl.1

United States

For anyone who is following this thread. Mine was marked as received yesterday (Saturday, which I thought was odd, but not complaining) and is awaiting the damage assessment. So it took about 6 days to change status. I've seen a lot of posts about this same issue and it seems DJI may want to look into making their notification and receiving system a bit more customer friendly. For most people it's not about being impatient, it's about not knowing what is going on with their investment. Making it as simple as making it as received within 24 hours would go a long way. When we see that the package has been delivered and it takes 6 days for anything to change it gets frustrating. We don't expect them back within 5 days but more regular updates may lessen complaints that wouldn't normally happen. Even giving date approximations would make people way happier and less apt to contact customer service.  Just some thoughts...
2017-3-12
Use props
fans73cd5287
New
Flight distance : 33829 ft
Canada

Mine was assessed on February 27 then it went into the "It will take 3-4 working days for repair and test. Please wait patiently." mode in which it is stuck since with the message "Under Repair". I guess DJI has their hands full, it is hard to be number one and stay there. That and maybe the avalanche of gimbal repairs after the whole jello and soft focus thing. Oh well, it is still snowing on these parts so I am not in any rush but this would really suck if it was summer eh?
2017-3-12
Use props
RvanRhee
lvl.1
Netherlands

Ok now it is hanging on damage assessment ? 2 working days ? Ive pay'd for care refresh ??? This is no good...{:4_154:}
Screenshot_20170314-093721.png
2017-3-14
Use props
Oolyttle
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1217520 ft
  • >>>
United States

Case# CAS-487264-B2W1K0
Traking# 1ZE80E409093250846

No need to repeate what everyone else have Allready stated, the Mavic is my fifth drone but my first first DJI product i really like the drone but I'm very disappointed by DJI service and the fact that my issue seem to be a normal occurrance.
2017-3-14
Use props
Oolyttle
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

$1400 for Mavic pro combo, $800 for Epson moverio BT-300FVP. I eas completely amazed for aboit 3 minuits and then it crashed and now the 8 week wait {:4_154:} {:4_142:}{:4_142:}
2017-3-14
Use props
fans7ed87dd9
lvl.1

United States

fans098027be Posted at 2017-3-10 16:41
So I finally received my 'DJI Damage Assessment' email. It says to wait 2-3 business days for an invoice. Definitely not pleased since it seems like that would be a single step, but if it takes 2-3 days to bill, then what can you do. Would make business sense to invoice sooner, you know, for cash and all.

So, be sure to calculate that into your estimates.

How long did it actually take to get the bill after they sent this email to you?
2017-3-14
Use props
fansaa3da6c4
lvl.3
Flight distance : 347507 ft
United States

They run a Chinese firedrill in their repair process....trying to understand why will drive you nuts!
2017-3-14
Use props
RvanRhee
lvl.1
Netherlands

HELLOW ? I WANT MY OR A MAVIC BACK I HAVE DJI CARE REFRESH WHY.

{:4_154:}
2017-3-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Oolyttle Posted at 2017-3-14 06:13
Case# CAS-487264-B2W1K0
Traking# 1ZE80E409093250846

I have replied to your post on the other thread and I have escalated the case for you.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2017-3-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

RvanRhee Posted at 2017-3-15 03:08

I have brought this to our management. They will help to find out what's going on with your case and keep you updated as soon as possible.
I can understand how frustrating this must be. I'll follow up your case.
If you have any further query, please click "reply" button so I can see you are responding to me.
2017-3-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

RvanRhee Posted at 2017-3-15 03:08

I have checked your case with our support team.
We have updated for you about data analysis results and case status.
Could you please help me to confirm if you have received the update information?
2017-3-15
Use props
Oolyttle
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-15 04:00
I have replied to your post on the other thread and I have escalated the case for you.

Repost from other tread:
Hello DJI Mindy.
I am anxiously awaiting the update on my case, we are on day 5 and I can't wait to hear from you guys by end of day. This is the fifth business day and I have waited patiently so I'm confident that you'll come through on your promise, i can't wait to begin the first step of this process confirmation that DJI has in fact received my Mavic
Sequence 01.Still007.jpg
2017-3-16
Use props
Oolyttle
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Oolyttle Posted at 2017-3-16 05:23
Repost from other tread:
Hello DJI Mindy.
I am anxiously awaiting the update on my case, we are on day 5 and I can't wait to hear from you guys by end of day. This is the fifth business day and I have waited patiently so I'm confident that you'll come through on your promise, i can't wait to begin the first step of this process confirmation that DJI has in fact received my Mavic

Grate job DJIMindy.
I just got an email that my mavic has been received.
Now if I can just have an estimate on how long it will take to get to the next faze

2017-3-16
Use props
Oolyttle
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Is it possible to skip all those additional stages and simply use my DJI care refresh?

It would be a lot more efficient for both myself and DJI. Keep doing a great job and I'll keep sharing more of my amazing photos with you
2017-3-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Oolyttle Posted at 2017-3-16 08:46
Grate job DJIMindy.
I just got an email that my mavic has been received.
Now if I can just have an estimate on how long it will take to get to the next faze

No problem.
I have checked your case again and we have sent you the quotation.
Since there are backlogs for the Mavic Pro, there might be little delay for the replacement.
Please wait patiently. Thank you for your understanding.
2017-3-18
Use props
Michael Kaine
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Ok.
You guys have been lagging on Damage Assessment now for 6 day, and the is day 18 since shippment. Can someone please get this moving.
Screenshot_20170320-072752.png
2017-3-20
Use props
fans098027be
lvl.1
United States

After Damage Assessment, it will state that you have another 2-3 working days for the quote, and then repair will take 3-4 working days.

However, I have just been told that the repair is now going to take 4-8 days.

Still confused as to why DJI would execute an $814 repair on a $750 unit. I am not the most astute businessman, but this seems like a bad practice..
2017-3-20
Use props
Michael Kaine
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

fans098027be Posted at 2017-3-20 11:55
After Damage Assessment, it will state that you have another 2-3 working days for the quote, and then repair will take 3-4 working days.

However, I have just been told that the repair is now going to take 4-8 days.

Wow...
I purchased care refresh to avoid those costly repairs and these agonizing waits.
DJI should really consider refunding it's customer that purchase Care refresh for the advertised "expedited service" they seem to constantly ask for our patients but I did not pay this much money to spend my time here chatting with DJImindy and other, the weather has gotten very nice in New York City and I would like to play with my new toy please...... I paid for it and I paid for expedited service!
2017-3-20
Use props
fans098027be
lvl.1
United States

Weather has been beautiful in Texas. Resentful of the entire experience. From the time that I bought the unit to the service experience, DJI seems to have a philosophy of: "Our technology is superior, so they can deal with the wait, so let's lie and make them think optimistically". Sure, it is not unreasonable to wait. But do not blatantly lie to me and commit to time frames on which you cannot deliver. Probably the source of most of the frustration.
2017-3-20
Use props
fans7ed87dd9
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-15 04:00

DJI Mindy, can you please look in to my repair please it is CAS-469522-K4V1Z4.  It has been Under Repair for going on 7 working days now and I was really hoping to have it back for a job I have this weekend but it is looking decreasingly possible for that to happen especially if it is shipped out via ground service to me.  I understand being patient and I have been trying to be so.  But I am getting a bit discouraged as my Mavic has been gone for a month now.  Anything you can do to help would be greatly appreciated.
2017-3-22
Use props
Michael Kaine
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

fans7ed87dd9 Posted at 2017-3-22 04:41
DJI Mindy, can you please look in to my repair please it is CAS-469522-K4V1Z4.  It has been Under Repair for going on 7 working days now and I was really hoping to have it back for a job I have this weekend but it is looking decreasingly possible for that to happen especially if it is shipped out via ground service to me.  I understand being patient and I have been trying to be so.  But I am getting a bit discouraged as my Mavic has been gone for a month now.  Anything you can do to help would be greatly appreciated.

She has escalated your case for you and she is sorry for the inconvenience, and hope that you will continue to be patient.
2017-3-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans7ed87dd9 Posted at 2017-3-22 04:41

Hello, I have checked your case and your aircraft will be shipped out within three business days.
Thank you for your patience.
2017-3-23
Use props
fans8ce45fb3
New

United Kingdom

I've had a gimbal overloaded  issue, sent it back but stuck on damage assessment for 6 days now can you please prioritise my case number

CAS-480656-L9L3D5

Many thanks
2017-3-25
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules