Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Download of flight log fails
1626 10 2017-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Schata
lvl.4
Flight distance : 727641 ft
Germany

Hi guys!

Today I experienced something new. After taking off the Mavic flew away. It wasnt drifting. It really flew away at almost 100% speed. It was like pushing the stick at 100%.
I had some trouble to get it down safely. Fortunately it was only about 5m from the ground. Thats the story in short.
As I saw in other topics flight data logs are needed to be sent to DJI to find out what happened. So I tried to download them.
Unfortunately it doesnt work. FC file download perfectly works but when it comes to the vision file it fails as shown in the screenshot. It doesnt matter which flight I choose. Result is the same. I´m ending up with a bak file. There are also logs containing only FC data. While downloading they are shown as BAK and at the end they change to DAT. So BAK looks like a temp data file which is converted to DAT when fully loaded.
I saw videos from DJI showing the "how to" but for me it fails every time.

Does anybody have an idea why it fails?

I use the Assistant 2 version 1.1.0 and win 10 pc.

Thanks

Alex

download fail.JPG
2017-3-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You only need to sync your flight to the small cloud in the app on the page you review your flights, top right hand corner.
2017-3-9
Use props
Schata
lvl.4
Germany

Thanks.

But you mean the DJI Go app, right? I need to download the files to the PC from the Mavic. Or will then data be transfered from the app to Mavic´s storage and Ill be able to download it correctly to pc then?
2017-3-9
Use props
Eyesaround
lvl.1
Flight distance : 271010 ft
Chile

Just thinking aloud, got enough free space where downloading the file?
2017-3-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Schata Posted at 2017-3-9 05:33
Thanks.

But you mean the DJI Go app, right? I need to download the files to the PC from the Mavic. Or will then data be transfered from the app to Mavic´s storage and Ill be able to download it correctly to pc then?

If you want dji to take a look at your flight to see what might have happened all you need to do is sync your flight to the cloud. Yes in the app,  If they can't tell you from this record they may ask you to download your dat file to Dropbox etc, they have the capabilities to read these files, but may not need them.

If you want to see your own logs I suggest you upload to http://www.phantomhelp.com/Phantom-4/#DataLog, and if you want someone to here to help with them just post the link here to your thread.
2017-3-9
Use props
Schata
lvl.4
Germany

And thats is the problem. I cannot download the dat files. It simply fails when vision files are included.
2017-3-9
Use props
Schata
lvl.4
Germany

Another new thing:

Mavic isnt shown in the explorer. Mac shows it twice - SD card and FlightLog. Windows makes the known sound when a USB device is connected but Mavic isnt shown. Unfortunately Mac shows them but I cannot drag and drop them to another folder. Error -36 occurs (whatever it is).
2017-3-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello Schata, I have reported this to our designated team and they are checking on it.
If I get any update, I'll let you know.
Have you tried to reinstall the DJI Assistant?
Do you have a win 7 computer to test with?
2017-3-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-10 00:45
Hello Schata, I have reported this to our designated team and they are checking on it.
If I get any update, I'll let you know.
Have you tried to reinstall the DJI Assistant?

We have tested with win 7 system and it's working fine.
Could you please borrow your friend's win 7 computer to test?
Or you could try to reinstall the DJI Assistant and test again.
2017-3-10
Use props
Schata
lvl.4
Germany

Hi Mindy!

I dont a have a Win7 pc in range. But I tried it with Assistant 1.0.9 and 1.1.0
I also reinstalled it.  

Results:

Win 10 PC: Mavic isnt shown in the windows explorer at all (no SD card and no FlyLog).
Mac: Shows both SD and FlyLog. Data from FlyLog cannot be copied or mooved.

Regards

Alex
2017-3-10
Use props
ermep01
Captain
Flight distance : 419803 ft
Netherlands

See the same issue
2017-3-10
Use props
Advanced