First Video with Inspire 2
857 8 2017-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Puralist
lvl.2
United States

First video out of Inspire 2 of a project that is in RI.

2017-3-9
Use props
I 2 Fly
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8176 ft
South Africa

Thanks for sharing!!
2017-3-9
Use props
JonCahillPhoto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 15256 ft
United States

Beautiful land up in that part of the country!

I like how you helped to visualize the driveway entrance. I would recommend a little smoother or slower control of the gimbal. But that skill comes with much experience as even I am learning.
2017-3-9
Use props
Puralist
lvl.2
United States

JonCahillPhoto Posted at 2017-3-9 07:30
Beautiful land up in that part of the country!

I like how you helped to visualize the driveway entrance. I would recommend a little smoother or slower control of the gimbal. But that skill comes with much experience as even I am learning.

Ya, I worked the footage in FCXP and slowed down the pan but not sure if it was youtube or me but I will have to work on panning and gimble movement (settings) in the future.

Their was an existing home, that has been removed and will be replaced with a 14,000+ home. The land is incredible, over a hundred acres and the driveway is over a mile long.

The video was mainly so the owners (who are out of country) can follow the progress of the new home.
2017-3-9
Use props
JonCahillPhoto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 15256 ft
United States

Sharing progress with stakeholders, especially not in the country, is an amazing tool. Keep it up!
2017-3-9
Use props
Puralist
lvl.2
United States

One thing I wanted to add was even though the weather was clear, it was amazing how stable the Inspire 2 was even when it had to deal with some heavy wind gusts. I did receive a warn on the app when this happened but it still never effected the flight or footage.
2017-3-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

It looks like it will be an impressive estate, thanks for sharing. I would agree with the consensus that the yaw movements could be a little less jerky or fast.
2017-3-10
Use props
fans7e6ce62a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1348 ft
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-10 14:31
It looks like it will be an impressive estate, thanks for sharing. I would agree with the consensus that the yaw movements could be a little less jerky or fast.

Very nice
2017-3-10
Use props
Puralist
lvl.2
United States

Thanks for the feedback, will be shooting the site again in another couple of weeks to follow progress.
2017-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules