Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Greece
12Next >
22659 78 2017-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MOSES B.
Captain
Flight distance : 5922349 ft
Greece

Hello from Greece .Do we have Greek pilots in the forum ?

2017-3-9
Use props
MacPap
lvl.3
Greece

Sure we do!!!
2017-3-28
Use props
MacPap
lvl.3
Greece

Sure we do!!!
2017-3-28
Use props
PanoF
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1219734 ft
Greece

Εδώ είμαστε................
2017-4-27
Use props
yoengel
First Officer
Flight distance : 2370988 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey guys, I'm going to Greece in a couple of weeks and would like to fly my drone in Santorini and Meteora.  Are there drone laws in effect?  I found this document but it's really complicated.

http://www.ypa.gr/userfiles/fa3c ... egulation-Final.pdf
2017-4-29
Use props
PanoF
lvl.4
Greece

yoengel Posted at 2017-4-29 19:37
Hey guys, I'm going to Greece in a couple of weeks and would like to fly my drone in Santorini and Meteora.  Are there drone laws in effect?  I found this document but it's really complicated.

http://www.ypa.gr/userfiles/fa3cb89c-ac1a-4d4b-99ab-a34f011804e1/HCAA-UAS-Regulation-Final.pdf

Hi yoengel, sorry for the late response. There are new drone laws in Greece. We wait for a new registration platform to come online if you want to fly over 50 meters away and high. Fly ceiling is 120 meters above ground, water. You cant fly over people, archaeological sites, public buildings, military sites. You can fly 8 kilometers away from airports and heliports. And you CANT fly over Meteora  because of a new regional law.
2017-5-6
Use props
yoengel
First Officer
Flight distance : 2370988 ft
  • >>>
United States

PanoF Posted at 2017-5-6 01:43
Hi yoengel, sorry for the late response. There are new drone laws in Greece. We wait for a new registration platform to come online if you want to fly over 50 meters away and high. Fly ceiling is 120 meters above ground, water. You cant fly over people, archaeological sites, public buildings, military sites. You can fly 8 kilometers away from airports and heliports. And you CANT fly over Meteora  because of a new regional law.

Do you have more information about the regulations  in Meteora?  I'm looking at AirMap and Meteora is listed as Special Use Airspace, meaning it's possible to fly there with precautions?

Also, what are we supposed to do while waiting for the new registration platform? Can we fly?

Thank you.
2017-5-9
Use props
Defination
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49508 ft
Greece

Καλησπέρα    

yoenge maybe this can help you http://maps.openaip.net/
2017-5-11
Use props
PanoF
lvl.4
Greece

Hi yoengel. For sure, you can΄t fly over Meteora because of new region regulations.
Panof
2017-5-21
Use props
diver86
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19869 ft
Greece

Καλησπερα και απο μενα.
Hello from greece
2017-5-23
Use props
fans0365cca9
New
Greece

Hi guys!! The last week i have buy the dji spark..and i have a problem with wifi connection..my mobile phone can see the wifi when i restart the aircraft..can you help me pleasee??
2017-7-15
Use props
fans0365cca9
New
Greece

Hello από Τρίκαλα.
2017-7-15
Use props
djiuser_vt7JsPF
New

Greece

Γεια παιδια εχω ενα προβλημα οταν πεταω τον αετο μου φωτογραφιζει με παρα πολυ χαμηλη ποιοτητα ενω οταν βγαζω βιντεο εχει καλη ποιοτητα μηπως ειναι καποια ρυθμιση? Παρτε παραδειγμα
2017-7-30
Use props
djiuser_vt7JsPF
New

Greece

Γεια παιδια εχω ενα προβλημα οταν πεταω τον αετο μου φωτογραφιζει με παρα πολυ χαμηλη ποιοτητα ενω οταν βγαζω βιντεο εχει καλη ποιοτητα μηπως ειναι καποια ρυθμιση? Παρτε παραδειγμα
2017-7-30
Use props
djiuser_zLkijoP
New

United States

Hi all. So this may be a weird request. So apologies in advance. So I am going to Greece at the end of September and I will be filming a new travel video for my YouTube channel. I am hoping to get some HD aerial shots of Santorini and Mykonos to add a little something extra to the video. Sadly, I can't bring my drone on the flight. I am hoping to hire someone to get me some footage for my film. I was hoping I could find someone in this forum with experience who wouldn't mind getting some shots. I did want some shots of the group of us ATVing and such but that seems far fetched. Let me know if you're interested. I can be reached at tdonovan00 at gmail.com. We can discuss compensation.
2017-8-7
Use props
PanoF
lvl.4
Greece

djiuser_vt7JsPF Posted at 2017-7-30 03:03

Λυπάμαι αλλά δεν φαίνεται τίποτα
2017-9-4
Use props
Anuvis
First Officer
Flight distance : 1976736 ft
Greece

Hi from a spark-er
2017-9-5
Use props
Boernietiger
lvl.1
Flight distance : 194875 ft
Germany

Im trying to understand  Greeks Drone Law

for example, is it allowed to fly with the Spark within the 50 m

- in the area around of Noussa  (Paros)?
  there is CTRL Zone, but ist more than 8KM distance to the airport

or for example on Amorgos island
- near Egiali?
- on the beach near the Monastery Hozoviatissa,  there is a Helioport upon the Hill, the beach and the mac drone flight are more than 50 m lower?

Thank you for Tipps
2017-9-9
Use props
Boernietiger
lvl.1
Germany

Boernietiger Posted at 2017-9-9 22:59

the mac drone flight
means
the max drone flight altitude
2017-9-9
Use props
Rocher Bros
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1322257 ft
Greece

Καλησπέρα σε όλους τους Έλληνες πιλότους είμαι αρκετό καιρό εδώ μέσα αλλά σήμερα είδα το post Phantom 4 pro απο Μαρούσι.
2017-9-12
Use props
Rocher Bros
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1322257 ft
Greece

djiuser_zLkijoP Posted at 2017-8-7 07:56
Hi all. So this may be a weird request. So apologies in advance. So I am going to Greece at the end of September and I will be filming a new travel video for my YouTube channel. I am hoping to get some HD aerial shots of Santorini and Mykonos to add a little something extra to the video. Sadly, I can't bring my drone on the flight. I am hoping to hire someone to get me some footage for my film. I was hoping I could find someone in this forum with experience who wouldn't mind getting some shots. I did want some shots of the group of us ATVing and such but that seems far fetched. Let me know if you're interested. I can be reached at tdonovan00 at gmail.com. We can discuss compensation.

Hello my friend i just saw your post here i have many places of Greece but not yet Mykonos and Santorini.If you need something from me and Footage of other places in Greece i can help you.Check my youtube channel to see some kind of footage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5AcD5wCTE3n7FPPC72RYRw?view_as=subscriber
2017-9-12
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

fans0365cca9 Posted at 2017-7-15 10:48
Hi guys!! The last week i have buy the dji spark..and i have a problem with wifi connection..my mobile phone can see the wifi when i restart the aircraft..can you help me pleasee??

Hi, are you still having this issue? What type of aircraft and mobile device do you have?
2017-9-12
Use props
aliios
lvl.4
Flight distance : 495735 ft
Greece

Dear friend,

You can fly your drone in Greece without any registration if you follow some simple rules :

You must not fly your drone more than a radius of 50m away from you.
You must not fly in a NFZ or any other area that to fly your drone is not allowed*
Away from people - houses
Away from prisons military camps etc.

* The only legal web site that provide informations for NFZ - Danger zones - prohibited zones etc.for Greece is the  site of Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority  https://dagr.hcaa.gr/   please check there for the areas you want to fly.
2017-9-12
Use props
Boernietiger
lvl.1
Germany

Thx
but what's about for example at this location

https://goo.gl/maps/sgHEhwCxVjs
Kolymbithres Paros,

there is no yellow limitation on the GCAA map, but area ist within the Paros CTR circle,
is there drone flying allowed (50m..)?
Thank you for your help
2017-9-21
Use props
Mimis Simos
New

Greece

Hello,

as stated earlier, the only official source for drone flying in Greece is Hellenic CAA's Drone Aware - GR (DAGR).

dagr.hcaa.gr
dagr.hcaa.gr/el/ (for Greek version)

If you do not hold a Greek tax registration number then you must follow the procedure explained in the document in the "Sign in" page of the application.

Please read carefully through the Quick Start Guide (found in DAGR page "Application info") as it explains a lot.

Regarding Kolymbithres, you can see from DAGR that there is no limitation from the Greek authorities that have provided their data (CTRs are not UAS restrictions). So, if there is no other limitation (see the Quick Start Guide for these), you can fly adhering to the Greek UAS regulations.

2017-10-1
Use props
fans3145444d
New
Greece

Γεια σας πιλότοι. Αν κάποιος γνωρίζει ας βοηθήσει δίνοντας λύση στο οτι σε ένα phantom 3 η κάμερα κοιτάει προς το έδαφος. Αναβάθμιση;
2018-1-8
Use props
Katsulas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 820210 ft
Greece

Hello to all from Chalkis!!!!
Καλημέρα από Χαλκίδα!!!!

Check στο Facebook page της ομάδας μας με τα Drones στη Χαλκίδα https://www.facebook.com/groups/1403085116654191/?ref=br_rs
2018-1-12
Use props
Alnikou
lvl.1

Καλησπέρα σε ολους
2018-7-13
Use props
Alnikou
lvl.1

Υπάρχει Ελληνικό φορουμ ??
2018-7-16
Use props
djiuser_izLjLLL0t5ok
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3225 ft
Greece

Καλημέρα!!!! Νέος με mavic air
2018-11-12
Use props
Costas47
lvl.1
Flight distance : 331401 ft

Greece

Καλησπέρα,
Νέος και εγώ εδώ με Phantom 3 Pro.

Ερώτηση με αυτά τα Levels (lvl.1) τι γίνετε?
Πως υπολογίζονται ? Μόνο με τα μέτρα που έχεις πετάξει ?
2019-2-13
Use props
djiuser_tqqp1kaZBSvX
New

Greece

For some reason I do not have a slow motion.  What should I do to slow motion?
2019-5-3
Use props
CaptainKostaZ
New
Flight distance : 702 ft
Greece

Καλησπέρα, μου την επεσε το πολις γιατι πετουσα το Drone μου κοντα στο σπιτι μου λεγοντας μου οτι τους παρακολουθω.. και μου ειπαν οτι πρεπει να βγαλω μια αδεια που μπορω να βγαζω και λεφτα ! Το χουμε χάσειι!! Μου ειπαν πρεπει να παω να βγαλω κατι άδειες τελοσπαντων. Οπότε εγω μπηκα στην ιστοσελίδα της ΥΠΑ και τωρα;
2019-8-28
Use props
Jimis.M
lvl.4
Flight distance : 746663 ft
Cyprus

djiuser_vt7JsPF Posted at 2017-7-30 03:03

Με τι πετάς ρε αδερφέ?
2019-9-2
Use props
Jimis.M
lvl.4
Cyprus

CaptainKostaZ Posted at 8-28 15:30
Καλησπέρα, μου την επεσε το πολις γιατι πετουσα το Drone μου κοντα στο σπιτι μου λεγοντας μου οτι τους παρακολουθω.. και μου ειπαν οτι πρεπει να βγαλω μια αδεια που μπορω να βγαζω και λεφτα ! Το χουμε χάσειι!! Μου ειπαν πρεπει να παω να βγαλω κατι άδειες τελοσπαντων. Οπότε εγω μπηκα στην ιστοσελίδα της ΥΠΑ και τωρα;

Εδώ θα βρεις τα πάντα αδερφέ: ΥΠΑ

Εν ολίγοις δες το νούμερο 9
2019-9-2
Use props
Jimis.M
lvl.4
Cyprus

Costas47 Posted at 2-13 11:35
Καλησπέρα,
Νέος και εγώ εδώ με Phantom 3 Pro.

Τα lvl.1 του forum έχουν να κάνουν με τις κοινοποιήσεις, την συμμετοχή και τις απαντήσεις που δίνει ο καθένας εδώ μέσα. Ουσιαστικά δείχνουν το πόσο ενεργό είναι ένα μέλος
2019-9-2
Use props
Jimis.M
lvl.4
Cyprus

djiuser_izLjLLL0t5ok Posted at 2018-11-12 01:45
Καλημέρα!!!! Νέος με mavic air

Καλές πτήσεις
2019-9-2
Use props
Jimis.M
lvl.4
Cyprus

Alnikou Posted at 2018-7-16 03:56
Υπάρχει Ελληνικό φορουμ ??

Δεν ξέρω αν υπάρχει πάντως και εδώ είμαστε αρκετοί Έλληνες. Αν έχεις κάποιο θέμα μοιράσου το μαζί μας
2019-9-2
Use props
Jimis.M
lvl.4
Cyprus

Katsulas Posted at 2018-1-12 23:46
Hello to all from Chalkis!!!!
Καλημέρα από Χαλκίδα!!!!

Έχετε πολύ όμορφο περιεχόμενο στην σελίδα σας. Συνεχίστε έτσι
2019-9-2
Use props
Jimis.M
lvl.4
Cyprus

Its simple as for the DJI GO 4 APP. Yoy can flight near an airport or helipad but you cant put a flight in danger. that means that you are able to flight up to 50m near the Geotaged area but you are not allowed to flight directly on the way of an aircraft.
2019-9-2
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules