Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P4PRO+ - Forgets Camera Settings
763 8 2017-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Charles Whitema
lvl.3
Flight distance : 923114 ft
United Kingdom

I flew three short missions today and inbetween (so aircraft and controller both switched off), my camera settings had automatically changed from AEB back to single shot. Very annoying!

Latest F/W Etc
2017-3-9
Use props
PhanFran
First Officer
Flight distance : 4804163 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

Try to save them to one of the presets and load that preset before flying.
2017-3-10
Use props
piowoc73
lvl.4
United States

Even worse if you want to switch between video and photo mode during the flight and you use manual settings for them they will be gone each time you switch, which is really annoying. Saving some settings under custom presets doesn't really help, because it takes several more clicks (or screen touches) to get to them. I wish it would be possible at least to program the C buttons for bringing the custom camera settings.
2017-3-10
Use props
CharlesWhiteman
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Are DJI not supposed to have some input on this forum? I cannot believe that such a basic problem can be left for so long.  Definitely not buying another DJI whatever they bring out, because it really does come down to trust.  And buying a new product (based on this experience) means that I can't the quality of the product and I can trust the support afterwards even less. And, DJI, you've ignored my issue and I think you're frickin rude.
2017-11-22
Use props
RuSchristian
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6920322 ft
  • >>>
Germany

YES! Please either remember camera settings OR make custom preset access quicker (as in: start engines "hey, wanna load up previous camera settings? y/n")
2017-11-25
Use props
jmrfoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 77257 ft
United States

I have experienced the very same thing on a pretty regular basis... need DJI to chime in here
2017-11-25
Use props
jmrfoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 77257 ft
United States

PhanFran Posted at 2017-3-10 12:06
Try to save them to one of the presets and load that preset before flying.

Still have NOT been able to save presets on my P4P+... IF you have been able to do so PLEASE contact me and let me know just how you have been able to accomplish it.
2017-11-25
Use props
Anokadrone
Captain
Flight distance : 58327 ft

United States

jmrfoto Posted at 2017-11-25 09:22
Still have NOT been able to save presets on my P4P+... IF you have been able to do so PLEASE contact me and let me know just how you have been able to accomplish it.

I noticed something similar on my P4P a week or two ago but it seems okay now.  I am attributing to user error for now.  I did notice that there is "Anti Flicker" setting that is not active.  Wondering if its not a feature available on this camera??
2017-11-25
Use props
CharlesWhiteman
lvl.3
United Kingdom

piowoc73 Posted at 2017-3-10 13:31
Even worse if you want to switch between video and photo mode during the flight and you use manual settings for them they will be gone each time you switch, which is really annoying. Saving some settings under custom presets doesn't really help, because it takes several more clicks (or screen touches) to get to them. I wish it would be possible at least to program the C buttons for bringing the custom camera settings.

I don't think DJI care about P4Pro customers at all.  They're too busy making and selling sparks and other models to care about existing customers.
2018-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules