Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo+ and Sony Xperia XZ, do they work?
2080 6 2017-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drfunfrock
New

Sweden

I can get a rally good deal on a Sony XZ phone, but i am worried it wont work with my Osmo+... tried to google but it did not make me wiser.

Anyone sitting on some info?

Thanks.
2017-3-9
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Yes, they work fine.
2017-3-10
Use props
Ben_san
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37510 ft
United States

I have a Xperia XZ and it DOES NOT work with the DJI GO app for my P3 Advanced drone. What WILL happen to you too is the phone does NOT recognize the phone.
2017-3-10
Use props
Ben_san
lvl.1
United States

How ? Do you have a Xperia XZ ? Because my phone doesn't recognize the remote at all... (usb debugging, change cable etc... everything was done)
2017-3-10
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Ben_san Posted at 2017-3-10 15:41
How ? Do you have a Xperia XZ ? Because my phone doesn't recognize the remote at all... (usb debugging, change cable etc... everything was done)

I do not have one. But from a hardware point of view, it should work. Have you tried other phones? Only the Xperia XZ won't connect?
2017-3-10
Use props
Ben_san
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-3-10 18:57
I do not have one. But from a hardware point of view, it should work. Have you tried other phones? Only the Xperia XZ won't connect?

Yes only this phone, my older Xperia M works not the brand new XZ.
2017-3-11
Use props
fovetekuz
lvl.1

Canada

If your phone is properly updated with new latest versions then there is no problem in running osmo+. Sometimes, various applications/ software get  crashed because of poor firmware. Thus, also try to upgrade your firmware as given in Sony Xperia XZ Manual.
2017-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules