Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Assistant 2 driver issues
12Next >
45366 74 2017-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
D'Arcy Marcell
New

United States

I am a new Mavic owner and I am having trouble with the DJI assistant 2 software. My computer is running Windows 7 ultimate (64 bit). I am using DJI Assistant 2 version 1.1.0 My Mavic's firmware version is V01.03.0500 The issue I am having is when I try to go into the calibration it continually says to reboot my drone. when I checked the my device manager it seams as if I may be having driver issues. Under ports (com & lpt)  DJI USB Virtual Com (com 4) can't start  DJI USB Virtual Com (com 5) is operating properly and under libusb-win32 devices the vision (interface 3) driver says can't be verified by windows I am including a screen capture of the pertinent items any help would be much appreciated.
dji assist 2 issue.png
2017-3-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Did you disable the antivirus software?
Please try to reinstall the DJI assistant. If convenient, please test with another computer.
2017-3-9
Use props
D'Arcy Marcell
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-9 23:07
Please try to reinstall the DJI assistant. If convenient, please test with another computer.

Did a reinstall (without antivirus) also on another computer main problem is that the new driver is not digitally signed so windows doesn't recognize it as valid.
2017-3-11
Use props
shnh25
lvl.4

Germany

This was posted by another user (Failed Icarus) Check on how to "Disable the Windows Digital Signature" for your OS and try installing it again. It worked for me (Windows 10 64b)

Follow these steps to resolve the issue:
1) Uninstall DJI Assistant 2
2) Disable the Windows Digital Signature Requirement
Note: Steps to do this can be found here: Spark Fun Guide https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutor ... cement-on-windows-8
3) Re-Install the DJI software
4) Calibrate per instructions
5) ...
6) Profit
2017-3-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Please try with shnh25's advice to see if it helps.
Keep us posted.
2017-3-12
Use props
fans0bd879ef
New
Vietnam

Same here and I tried shnh25's advices but it's not working....
2017-3-23
Use props
bunny too
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13442 ft
United States

fans0bd879ef Posted at 2017-3-23 07:56
Same here and I tried shnh25's advices but it's not working....

Hold controll and click the restart button, you should pull up a window that allows you to disable driver signage.  Good Luck,
Regards,
-d.
2017-3-23
Use props
Lieta F4
New
Vietnam

bunny too Posted at 2017-3-23 08:03
Hold controll and click the restart button, you should pull up a window that allows you to disable driver signage.  Good Luck,
Regards,
-d.

It is already turned off and still got the prob here...
2017-3-23
Use props
bunny too
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13442 ft
United States

Lieta F4 Posted at 2017-3-23 08:08

Take a look at this thread http://mavicpilots.com/threads/sensor-calibration.7997/
It tells you how to get the driver working mostly the video from average dad.
Regards,
-d
2017-3-23
Use props
Chiangcsr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8081 ft
Singapore

Mavic Pro Driver Error For Dji Assistant Software And How To Get Around It http://mavicpro.yoursingaporeimporters.com/…/mavic-pro-dri…/
2017-3-31
Use props
YellowRaven
New

Ireland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-12 22:34
Please try with shnh25's advice to see if it helps.
Keep us posted.

Dear DJI support,

I would not like to turn off driver signature verification on Win10 due to security reasons. And I have no possibilities to connect my Naza to computer.
Why you for so long time (since 2015 according forums) still did not sight your drivers?

Thank you.
2017-5-26
Use props
randy.sauder
First Officer
Flight distance : 872572 ft
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-9 23:07

If people are still having this issue (as I also did a couple months ago), the root cause is with Windows 7. Specifically that Windows 7 Update stops working for people that do not update their computers with Microsoft Update and when this happens, the updates required to allow DJI's drivers to work do not install.

Fixing the Windows Update service fixes this issue 100%.

It personally took me over 12 hours of trial and error and research  to discover this.  There is lots of info about this on the net and Microsoft is aware but Win 7 has been losing support for a long time.

Following "Option 1" in the below link will fix this issue with Assistant 2.

https://www.drivereasy.com/knowl ... for-updates-solved/

Once these steps are followed and the Win 7 Updates are installed on user's computers, DJI Assistant 2 will work as designed.

Thanks.
2017-5-26
Use props
hegrra
New

India

This is really irritating issue, I faced same issue now fixed with this guide.   https://www.howtoseeks.com/windows-update-stuck/ thanks for read.  
2017-6-11
Use props
fans3b185f9a
New
United States

hegrra Posted at 2017-6-11 04:14
This is really irritating issue, I faced same issue now fixed with this guide.   https://www.howtoseeks.com/windows-update-stuck/ thanks for read.

So, I have this issue with the Phantom 4, and I really do not think that disabling driver signing is a solution.
I mean, this is a real official product, not a home made, half baked "hello world"-project.

It should be working out of the box with signed drivers.
Someone said that this was an issue with windows updates, sorry to say that this is not the case.
Signed drivers has nothing to do with windows update.

I hope you get this sorted out because using the firmware updates via the pad is not always logical nor practical.
Specially if I use the android version that keeps on crashing 8 times per 3 batteries.
Luckily I have an Ipad assigned just to this drone.

Best Regards
Charlie Candergart

2017-6-21
Use props
Bintryin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 164406 ft
Australia

randy.sauder Posted at 2017-5-26 18:57
If people are still having this issue (as I also did a couple months ago), the root cause is with Windows 7. Specifically that Windows 7 Update stops working for people that do not update their computers with Microsoft Update and when this happens, the updates required to allow DJI's drivers to work do not install.

Fixing the Windows Update service fixes this issue 100%.

Didn't  work for me sure my drivers are all up to date and $50.00 out of pocket but the usb is still not fixed
2017-6-21
Use props
randy.sauder
First Officer
Flight distance : 872572 ft
Canada

Bintryin Posted at 2017-6-21 13:18
Didn't  work for me sure my drivers are all up to date and $50.00 out of pocket but the usb is still not fixed

If you are certain your windows is up-to-date, then: remove all 'usb' related drivers using Device Manager manually.  Then reinstall the DJI app.   Not sure about where your $50 bucks went to??
2017-6-21
Use props
Bintryin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 164406 ft
Australia

randy.sauder Posted at 2017-6-21 22:06
If you are certain your windows is up-to-date, then: remove all 'usb' related drivers using Device Manager manually.  Then reinstall the DJI app.   Not sure about where your $50 bucks went to??

$50.00 Australian if you have a look! for 1 year
2017-6-24
Use props
RCNJ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 114665 ft
France

I could get controller to be seen but not mavic, gave up in end and just used app
2017-6-24
Use props
mathe
New

India

Hi D'Arcy Marcell,
You are using laptop windows 7, 64bit operating system and have been driver problem. I was faced that problem few months back same like that then installed latest drivers. You will not get any software issues by install latest drivers like that graphic cards, Bluetooth, USB, WLAN. I have been using that drivers in my laptop didn’t get any problem my laptop.my better suggestion is If you want that drivers and once you can install.
2017-10-14
Use props
fans2dbea8ea
lvl.1
United States

shnh25 Posted at 2017-3-11 16:52
This was posted by another user (Failed Icarus) Check on how to "Disable the Windows Digital Signature" for your OS and try installing it again. It worked for me (Windows 10 64b)

That worked for me.  Thanks for the help.  How come this is necessary at all?  Shouldn't DJI supply drivers that pass driver signature checking?
2017-11-28
Use props
fans2dbea8ea
lvl.1
United States

That worked for me.  Thanks for the help.  How come this is necessary at all?  Shouldn't DJI supply drivers that pass driver signature checking?
2017-11-28
Use props
djiuser_ux1ynlM
New

Pakistan

Hi, dear i liked it your post, you can so amazing post sharing
2018-1-10
Use props
djiuser_ux1ynlM
New

Pakistan

Great website Http://www.realapks.com
2018-1-10
Use props
djiuser_ux1ynlM
New

Pakistan

Hello, dear so amazing article sharing keep it up.
If you can download android mobile apps and games just follow this website WWW.REALAPKS.COM
2018-1-10
Use props
shakeelnago
lvl.1

Pakistan

Nice post. MG Liker
2018-1-30
Use props
shakeelnago
lvl.1

Pakistan

Thanks for sharing wonderful content.
Happy New Year 2019 Quotes
freestore
Mobile Drivers
Volcano Box
ApentalCalc
2018-1-30
Use props
ttait01
lvl.1
United States

What worked for me is to navigate to the assistant program folder and install the drivers 'as administrator'.  But what I'd really like to know is why DJI Go 4 doesn't want to work on my Galaxy S2 Tablet without a restart? (but with a restart it works great)
2018-1-30
Use props
djiuser_sjKSq32ktgF5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8041 ft
United Kingdom

This was posted by another user (Failed Icarus) Check on how to "Disable the Windows Digital Signature" for your OS and try installing it again. It worked for me (Windows 10 64b)

This works but only when you boot computer with driver signing disabled. A solution with Windows booted normally would be much preferred.
2018-2-8
Use props
shakeelnago
lvl.1

Pakistan

Nice one. AC Market
2018-4-8
Use props
danielsmm
New

Pakistan

From here you can Download firmware flash file frp tools and pc software.
2018-5-12
Use props
AREEBNINGA
lvl.1

Australia

Thank for sharing mate
happy new year 2019 quotes
2018-7-5
Use props
defic
New

India

Thanks for sharing pal.
happy new year wishes 2019
Short hairstyles for womens
2018-8-25
Use props
gnirtS
Captain
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

Its incredible that a company like DJI hasnt bothered with signed drivers for 3+ YEARS and your only way to use them is to make your computer insecure against the guidelines of all manufacturers and microsoft themselves.

Signing costs a bit of money.  A small amount.  Less than the cost of a drone.  

Then again, this is the same company that left its web and other private keys publicly accessible on GitHub for ages.
2018-8-25
Use props
abdulamex
New

Pakistan

2018-10-9
Use props
abdulamex
New

Pakistan

Is your problem solved?
2018-10-9
Use props
abdulamex
New

Pakistan

Follow these steps to resolve the issue:
1) Uninstall DJI Assistant 2
2) Disable the Windows Digital Signature Requirement
3) Re-Install the DJI software
4) Calibrate per instructions
https://rentalcarsuae.com/
2018-10-9
Use props
Anumalik
New

Pakistan

I think the issue has been resolved now.
2018-12-7
Use props
snowskier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 246 ft
Portugal

YellowRaven Posted at 2017-5-26 05:21
Dear DJI support,

I would not like to turn off driver signature verification on Win10 due to security reasons. And I have no possibilities to connect my Naza to computer.

Excelent question!
2018-12-21
Use props
saleemsaif
New

Pakistan

Thanks for sharing wonderful content. https://www.marham.pk/
2019-1-4
Use props
RachelGreen
New

Pakistan