Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Htc 10 keeps rebooting
1302 2 2017-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Air Claassen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 71772 ft
Belgium

Hello,

I have this issue with my HTC 10 in the dji go app. When connected with the RC, it happens more than often that my phone just reboots. After the reboot, it reboots again.. Does anyone recognize this problem? Is my device not supported?

Greetings
2017-3-9
Use props
mnc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 154314 ft

Ireland

DJI GO app switched off my htc 10 twice yesterday (for the first time after a week of flying). I thought this had something to do with my phone cache being full, so I removed it from the app and will test it today.
2017-3-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello, please refer to our device recommended list.
iOS Version v4.0.5.
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 and iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus.
Android Version v4.0.4.
Android version 4.4.0 or later. Compatible with Samsung tabs 705c, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Google Nexus 6p, Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, Ascend Mate7, Huawei P8 Max, Huawei Mate 8, LG V20, Nubia Z7 mini, Sony Xperia Z3, MI 3, MI PAD, Smartisan T1.

Since HTC isn't in our recommended list which might be incompatible with DJI GO app.
You could try to reinstall the DJI GO app or if it's convenient, you could try to reset your phone to factory.
2017-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules