Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Black Screen on phone + not allowing to upgrade new firmware v1.8.10
628 5 2017-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PeNnY777
lvl.1
United States

Hey First thread here. I recently crashed my drone and replaced the gimbal arm for a new one, so everything came out to be ok but now when ever I connect to my control + drone everything works and I can see that the drone connect to all satellites, I can move the camera and take videos and pictures and they save in the SD card but the screen on my phone (Galaxy S7) is black and gray like no signal feed.

Been trying to install the new firmware v1.8.10 and it continues to fail me to install to the drone. Keep saying to restart the drone and retry later.

Hopefully I didn't connect anything wrong but if I did I'm just going to buy a brand new gimmble instead of buying parts online.

Drone Model is the Phantom 3 Standard.

Been watching a million videos and reading threads of suggestions in how to fix this issue but can't get anywhere. Please help
2017-3-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry to hear about your crash, PeNnY777.
Did you replace the gimbal arm by yourself?
It's not recommended to replace any part of the aircraft by yourself.
We cannot guarantee the performance and it will affect the warranty.
I'd suggest you to send it in for further diagnosis and repair.
2017-3-10
Use props
PeNnY777
lvl.1
United States

Thanks Mindy I guess that would be all the help?

2017-3-10
Use props
fans3a6fd38b
Captain
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

Did you change something else than the gimbal arm. What about gimbal flat cable?
2017-3-10
Use props
PeNnY777
lvl.1
United States

Well I left the same bilbal flat cable. I do have a new one tho that I could change. I think that maybe the cable for the antenna might not be doing good connection.
2017-3-10
Use props
PeNnY777
lvl.1
United States

In regards to the P3 not being able to update is there any tips on how to fix that? is there any way to manually download the v1.8.10 manually?
2017-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules