Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Losing video connection
652 2 2017-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2aaa7857
lvl.1

Iceland

I've had my mavic for almost 2 months and have been plagued with connection and interference issues.

I was in Los Angeles and wasn't able to get a solid video connection (the controller worked to fly it though)... It would connect for a few seconds and then go gray and lose video connection. I started using the large usb port on the back instead and that helped but today i was visiting iceland in the middle of nowhere and i launched the mavic and lost video feed after a few seconds after take off.

I seriously think something may be wrong with my mavic and i messaged dji support over a week ago and still haven't heard back from them.

I dont really know what to do at this point. My mavic is useless as a video drone and it cost me $1,200.

I'm using it with an oneplus one phone and i turn off wifi and bluetooth whenever i fly.
2017-3-10
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Did you try turning it on without taking off and see if the video is still on? Try to eliminate step by step.
2017-3-10
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don't think there's anything wrong with the Mavic, I think it;s the device you are using.
If you can try one of the DJI recommenced devices I'm pretty sure it will work just fine and not disconnect.

ios: iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPod touch 6, iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, and iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
Android: Samsung tabs 705c, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Google Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, Ascend Mate7, Huawei P8 Max, Huawei Mate 8, Nubia Z7 mini, SONY Xperia Z3, MI 3, MI PAD, Smartisan T1.
*Support for additional Android devices available as testing and development continues.
2017-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules