Please let my Mavic back
4010 69 2017-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dafi87
lvl.2
Flight distance : 54272 ft
Germany

Same here. They have my Mavic since FEB 21st. It was stuck in "under repair" for over a week lately and now the case seem to be deleted or whatever. Tracking page gives "number not found".
Worst customer service I've ever experienced.
Now I called in and they told me that they have no replacements or spare parts available and it can take several more weeks. Well, I don't have any words for this...

Case # is CAS-457970-R3S0B7
2017-3-20
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

travelrikk Posted at 2017-3-20 00:14
I tried to check up on my case again today, but, to my surprise I am getting the following: 'Sorry, the number you input has not been found. This may be because: '

This can't be because it was sent cause I'm sure I would have the tracking number if I it sent not nothing. Can you check it out? Case: CAS-487108-J6S5N7. I clicked the link directly from DJI's email.

I've added your case to management to see why you cannot see your case#. It's still there and I see it.
2017-3-20
Use props
travelrikk
Captain
Flight distance : 21877946 ft
  • >>>
Malta

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-20 08:01
I've added your case to management to see why you cannot see your case#. It's still there and I see it.

Was this morning, there was a problem with their servers apparently. Can see the case details now.
2017-3-20
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

travelrikk Posted at 2017-3-20 08:19
Was this morning, there was a problem with their servers apparently. Can see the case details now.

Ahh, ok. I added your case# anyways.
2017-3-20
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

dafi87 Posted at 2017-3-20 01:08
Same here. They have my Mavic since FEB 21st. It was stuck in "under repair" for over a week lately and now the case seem to be deleted or whatever. Tracking page gives "number not found".
Worst customer service I've ever experienced.
Now I called in and they told me that they have no replacements or spare parts available and it can take several more weeks. Well, I don't have any words for this...

I've added your case to management as well. I'm sorry for the delay. And your aircraft was received into logistics March 6th and sent to evaluation March 8th.
2017-3-20
Use props
EUG Wang
lvl.1
Flight distance : 72858 ft
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-17 11:58
You are on the West coast so I'd think you would get it in time. Message me on Tuesday if you do not see a shipped notification.

Hi, Ken.

I haven't received any notification of shipment yet.

Please help me !!!!!
2017-3-21
Use props
EUG Wang
lvl.1
United States

You are on the West coast so I'd think you would get it in time. Message me on Tuesday if you do not see a shipped notification.

Oh, Wait! Sorry, I just refreshed my email and I got notification. Thank you so much Ken!!
2017-3-21
Use props
EUG Wang
lvl.1
United States

uh... But, I just realized that it just notification for repair complete. Still has no information for shipment yet. lol
2017-3-21
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

EUG Wang Posted at 2017-3-21 11:27
uh... But, I just realized that it just notification for repair complete. Still has no information for shipment yet. lol

I see the repaired notification, shipping should be soon. it needs to go to the flight test department first.
2017-3-21
Use props
EUG Wang
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-21 13:13
I see the repaired notification, shipping should be soon. it needs to go to the flight test department first.

ayyyy...

Then, can I get it back before Friday?
2017-3-21
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

EUG Wang Posted at 2017-3-21 13:50
ayyyy...

Then, can I get it back before Friday?

I do not know for sure or not.
2017-3-21
Use props
EUG Wang
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-21 14:14

uh.... you let me message you if I do not see shipped notification on Thursday. I am messaging you I didn't receive that. SO WHAT CAN WE DO FOR IT?
2017-3-21
Use props
EUG Wang
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-21 14:14

Please let me pay more and ship it as overnight so I could get it before Friday.
2017-3-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

EUG Wang Posted at 2017-3-21 14:49
Please let me pay more and ship it as overnight so I could get it before Friday.

You sound like a spoilt child , can you not conduct a conversation like an adult, you are supposed to be over 16 to fly a Mavic.
If you were my child I wouldn't let you have it until Easter..
2017-3-21
Use props
EUG Wang
lvl.1
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-3-21 14:56
You sound like a spoilt child , can you not conduct a conversation like an adult, you are supposed to be over 16 to fly a Mavic.
If you were my child I wouldn't let you have it until Easter..

wow, Hi, Yes, I am a child.

However, don't you think people try to treat others as their child looks more "child"?
2017-3-21
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

EUG Wang Posted at 2017-3-21 14:49

Your aircraft was flight tested today so I'm guessing it should be ready to ship soon.
I sent a message to customer service and the repair department asking if it's possible to have it shipped overnight and to send you an invoice for the overnight shipping. If you get that, pay the invoice then it will be sent out overnight.
2017-3-22
Use props
EUG Wang
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-22 06:57
Your aircraft was flight tested today so I'm guessing it should be ready to ship soon.
I sent a message to customer service and the repair department asking if it's possible to have it shipped overnight and to send you an invoice for the overnight shipping. If you get that, pay the invoice then it will be sent out overnight.

Thank you.
2017-3-22
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Your welcome.
2017-3-22
Use props
InThisLifeOrThe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4856 ft
United States

I have already dealt with DJI twice. The first experience was great the turnaround time was 16-18 days from them getting it to me getting it back. Was very pleased then again in February I sent mine in and I am still waiting. EUG WANG! instead of rushing or making a big deal out of it. You have to realize they are a huge company. Many people got these as gifts of they got their hands on them. Which means like, a lot of us we are inexperienced pilots. One of my uses was my fault and other was a defect. It took 4 days to get from California, USA to North Carolina, USA. So unless you live any closer to the facility. Odds are it's going to take 2-4 days to get to you. Have patience child! Good lord. It's a company with probably hundreds of repairs. I am still waiting to get my Mavic back which I sent in February. I won't get it until Next week if they don't ship it out tomorrow. Be prepared to not fly when you need it this weekend... Try working for one of these and spending money you earned to get it situated.
2017-3-22
Use props
EUG Wang
lvl.1
United States

InThisLifeOrThe Posted at 2017-3-22 13:01
I have already dealt with DJI twice. The first experience was great the turnaround time was 16-18 days from them getting it to me getting it back. Was very pleased then again in February I sent mine in and I am still waiting. EUG WANG! instead of rushing or making a big deal out of it. You have to realize they are a huge company. Many people got these as gifts of they got their hands on them. Which means like, a lot of us we are inexperienced pilots. One of my uses was my fault and other was a defect. It took 4 days to get from California, USA to North Carolina, USA. So unless you live any closer to the facility. Odds are it's going to take 2-4 days to get to you. Have patience child! Good lord. It's a company with probably hundreds of repairs. I am still waiting to get my Mavic back which I sent in February. I won't get it until Next week if they don't ship it out tomorrow. Be prepared to not fly when you need it this weekend... Try working for one of these and spending money you earned to get it situated.

Hi, thanks for your advice although I don't very understand your opinion like you don't understand mine as well.

I wish it could back this week and I would like to try anyway I can do. Such as asking questions and make points in the forum.

For people who called me "child". Sorry, I just don't know what brings you here to do such "child" replies.
2017-3-22
Use props
InThisLifeOrThe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4856 ft
United States

EUG Wang Posted at 2017-3-22 20:53
Hi, thanks for your advice although I don't very understand your opinion like you don't understand mine as well.

I wish it could back this week and I would like to try anyway I can do. Such as asking questions and make points in the forum.

I know your point and the importance. I make money off of my drone. I would love to have had it back in the same time frame. However, January and February are some of the busiest times with all the repairs from the gifts to inexperienced pilots... Just be patients like a lot of us who use it other than having fun.
2017-3-22
Use props
fansfe5c1c02
lvl.1
Flight distance : 90702 ft
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-13 06:16
I see your dispute on the case file so they will re-evaluate it.
The techs in California a are very experienced and if they replaced the arms then there was a reason for it as they probably some something internally damaged.

You completely wrong, the arms are ok. now it seems the label was created on 03/27/2017 and it has been not shipped..

what a awful service!!!
2017-3-29
Use props
charlesrmc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 480135 ft
United States

Dude... I'm at day #40 since they received my Mavic.. Better settle in and bring a sandwich.. They have NO interest in warranty replacements... their priority is clearly new sales... I see the posts here about people getting their new Mavic within 3 days from China, and I can confirm that.. I to got my new Mavic from China in 3 days exactly.. SUPER fast.  But since I've filed my Care Refresh case it's been nothing but headaches.. They've been "waiting on new Mavics from China" for about 3 weeks now, according to what I've been told...
2017-3-29
Use props
Aaronmke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2155883 ft
United States

charlesrmc Posted at 2017-3-29 18:25
Dude... I'm at day #40 since they received my Mavic.. Better settle in and bring a sandwich.. They have NO interest in warranty replacements... their priority is clearly new sales... I see the posts here about people getting their new Mavic within 3 days from China, and I can confirm that.. I to got my new Mavic from China in 3 days exactly.. SUPER fast.  But since I've filed my Care Refresh case it's been nothing but headaches.. They've been "waiting on new Mavics from China" for about 3 weeks now, according to what I've been told...

My Mavic was in for repair since March 7th and I just got email confirmation yesterday it will be shipped and I will have it tomorrow I also heard about parts coming from China and mine was a  care refresh so maybe things are starting to move along. I think I'm also getting my original Maivc back because the serial numbers seem to match.
2017-3-29
Use props
charlesrmc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 480135 ft
United States

Aaronmke Posted at 2017-3-29 18:50
My Mavic was in for repair since March 7th and I just got email confirmation yesterday it will be shipped and I will have it tomorrow I also heard about parts coming from China and mine was a  care refresh so maybe things are starting to move along. I think I'm also getting my original Maivc back because the serial numbers seem to match.

I hope you are right.. glad you're seeing some movement on your case
2017-3-29
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

fansfe5c1c02 Posted at 2017-3-29 14:39
You completely wrong, the arms are ok. now it seems the label was created on 03/27/2017 and it has been not shipped..

what a awful service!!!

What is the case# ?
2017-3-30
Use props
fansfe5c1c02
lvl.1
United States

That's Unacceptable. 2 months after i shipped my drone to you guys. finally i received UPS notification. what a surprise, you haven't sent it over yet, why? I dont know.

You shouldn't release a product if you dont have the capability of support returns, damages and repairs to the volume you sold.

again, what a awful service.... again another post to follow begging if i have my drone back

CAS-450163-W7W8L4
2017-3-30
Use props
fansfe5c1c02
lvl.1
United States

charlesrmc Posted at 2017-3-29 18:25

received shipping tracking UPS label on monday. todays 4 days after they havent shipped my drone.

H O R R I B L E   S E R V I C E
2017-3-30
Use props
fansfe5c1c02
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-22 06:57

you are writing to much in your post to look your company good but the reality is : DJI is focus in sales not focus in customers or nothing else. instead of writing excuses, please help us with good service
2017-3-30
Use props
Aaronmke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2155883 ft
United States

I thought I was going to my old mavic back as when they sent me a shipping confirmation it showed my old serial number but now that I've got it back in my hands it is a different serial number but this thing looks to be brand-new I cannot find a scratch or a mark on it although I did have to upgrade the firmware we'll fly it tomorrow and see what happens just glad to have it back
2017-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules