Well, This Is New
1213 8 2017-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
srfcocoa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 259974 ft
United States

Did some flying using my phone.  Wanted to download video from the sd card to my tablet to do some editing - nvidia shield - but got this message.  However, if I fly with the shield I can watch/edit video afterwards no problem.

Is this a shield setting?  Can't be a dji thing  
20170310_160444.jpg
2017-3-10
Use props
greenwire
lvl.2
Flight distance : 38281 ft
United States

Check this thread it has the same message http://forum.dji.com/thread-40623-1-1.html
2017-3-10
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

It is telling you that because any higher resolution files will take a month of sundays to download via WiFi and the tablet will not be able to edit them when they get there. To edit high resolution files you need to take out the SD card, copy the files to a capable computer, and edit them on that computer.
2017-3-10
Use props
Steve-76
lvl.4
Flight distance : 175495 ft
United States

us an otg cable and an SD card reader and copy it
2017-3-10
Use props
srfcocoa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 259974 ft
United States

Geebax Posted at 2017-3-10 14:07
It is telling you that because any higher resolution files will take a month of sundays to download via WiFi and the tablet will not be able to edit them when they get there. To edit high resolution files you need to take out the SD card, copy the files to a capable computer, and edit them on that computer.

Ok makes sense.  But why can my note 4 download a movie in about 2 minutes but my tablet can't?  I was just wanting to edit using the go app, sounds like editing video on the app isn't really practical, no?
2017-3-10
Use props
Nigelbrinkmann
lvl.4
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

srfcocoa@hotmai Posted at 2017-3-10 15:33
Ok makes sense.  But why can my note 4 download a movie in about 2 minutes but my tablet can't?  I was just wanting to edit using the go app, sounds like editing video on the app isn't really practical, no?

I never do any editing in the app, It's always SD card out and into PC/laptop.
2017-3-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Geebax hit the nail on the head.
2017-3-10
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

srfcocoa@hotmai Posted at 2017-3-10 15:33

Sometimes it can refuse because there is not enough memory available on the tablet.
2017-3-10
Use props
John Smith
lvl.2

United States

Geebax Posted at 2017-3-10 14:07

I just hook a USB between the camera and my computer. Never encountered any transmission speed problems.
2017-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules