Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Aberdeen beautiful sunset
704 6 2017-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zbyna
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Please tell me what you think )

2017-3-11
Use props
SteveDickin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 776007 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Aberdeen looks nice, I would be over by the coast shooting some video over there, you are lucky to have all that variety over there.  Land, Sea, Coast, Rivers... was a nice sun shot too.
2017-3-11
Use props
zbyna
lvl.1
United Kingdom

SteveDickin Posted at 2017-3-11 07:48
Aberdeen looks nice, I would be over by the coast shooting some video over there, you are lucky to have all that variety over there.  Land, Sea, Coast, Rivers... was a nice sun shot too.

Thank you, Aberdeen is nice when the weather is well, which is not too often haha. Good luck with your video
2017-3-11
Use props
Petroboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3681 ft
Canada

I used to travel to Aberdeen a lot for work some years back.  I always remembered those horrible looking Soviet style apartment blocks down by the beach (can't miss them really).  I would guess you didn't use any ND filter of any kind, hence the glare when facing the sun?  Thanks for the memories.
2017-3-11
Use props
zbyna
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Petroboy Posted at 2017-3-11 09:35
I used to travel to Aberdeen a lot for work some years back.  I always remembered those horrible looking Soviet style apartment blocks down by the beach (can't miss them really).  I would guess you didn't use any ND filter of any kind, hence the glare when facing the sun?  Thanks for the memories.

I have to say they are really horrible and just interupt the nice view of the beach and all scenery. I didint use any filter just took my drone for a fligh for fun and do some video
2017-3-11
Use props
Landbo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 502792 ft
Denmark

Yes, Aberdeen resembles itself although I most have seen the city from the sea.

It's hard and make recordings into the sun with an Mavic. It seemed like you in some places have difficulty to find focus 100%. Maybe the colors are well aggressive, if it is to be realistic. However, it is small items. Four stars out of five.

Greetings from the other side of the North Sea, Leif.
2017-3-11
Use props
zbyna
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Landbo Posted at 2017-3-11 12:16
Yes, Aberdeen resembles itself although I most have seen the city from the sea.

It's hard and make recordings into the sun with an Mavic. It seemed like you in some places have difficulty to find focus 100%. Maybe the colors are well aggressive, if it is to be realistic. However, it is small items. Four stars out of five.

Thank you !!! I am aware its probably not best idea shooting sunset with mavic and no filters. Specially i didint do any settings with camera as well. So far i am flying for fun and try to do some videos .
2017-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules