Language of the Mavic remote controller's audio notifications
1843 3 2017-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Denny Amiga
New

Mexico

Hello everybody!
Does anyone know, if it's possible to change the language of the Mavic remote controller's audio notifications? I bought my Mavic in B&H USA,  the audio of the controller by default is Chinese. Is it possible to change it to another language? Thanks!
2017-3-11
Use props
Daroga
First Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you are talking about the audio tips that are played on your mobile device as Mavic events happen, these are actually contained within the GO4 app and are provided in three languages - English (en), Japanese (ja), and Chinese (zh).

With an iOS device, you control the language via the iPad/iPhone Settings/General/Language & Region. Make sure that one of the three above languages (en,ja,zh) are added as one of the iOS Languages and then in the  Preferred Languages Order, order them so that your actual language is on the top of the list (likely Español (Mexico) on top, English (US) below).

With an Android device, you go to Settings/Language and Input and change the device to English or Chinese.
2017-3-11
Use props
djiuser_NyHarz0cHkuM
lvl.1

Hong Kong

I'm using android, can I retain my phone language in Chinese, but charge the go 4.0 voice notification to English?
Many thanks
2018-9-26
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Set the language in the device you are using
2018-9-27
Use props
Advanced