Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Latest firmware updates
981 9 2017-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TB12GOAT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 47172 ft
United States

I have updated my firmware on the P4P and +controller, but the weather has not been nice enough to fly. Does anyone have anything to report about the "choppy" video that plauged P4P+ recently?

Thanks!
2017-3-11
Use props
Syndicate_X
lvl.1
United States

No choppy video for me. I can clearly see my drone drifting around and losing and gaining elevation with no explanation as to why. The only thing I did was update firmware and now it's unstable as all hell.
2017-3-11
Use props
Syndicate_X
lvl.1
United States

If you haven't updated yet and your drone is flying normal, I WOULD NOT update to 1.03
2017-3-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Syndicate_X Posted at 2017-3-11 12:56
No choppy video for me. I can clearly see my drone drifting around and losing and gaining elevation with no explanation as to why. The only thing I did was update firmware and now it's unstable as all hell.

Have you tried to calibrate it before flying and check the performance?
2017-3-12
Use props
Woodwanger
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I flew mine yesterday Upto 1500 meters away without any issues although haven't tried recording in 4K as yet........so far so good.....I'm well impressed;-)
2017-3-12
Use props
Syndicate_X
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-12 00:48
Have you tried to calibrate it before flying and check the performance?

Yes I tried everything short of taking it apart or sending it back. It has something todo with the VPS getting in the way of proper aircraft function. I've tried completely turning it off but something tells me that it's never TRULY "off". Im guessing that even when switched off there is still some aspect of it (VPS) meddling with the flight.
2017-3-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Syndicate_X Posted at 2017-3-13 10:44
Yes I tried everything short of taking it apart or sending it back. It has something todo with the VPS getting in the way of proper aircraft function. I've tried completely turning it off but something tells me that it's never TRULY "off". Im guessing that even when switched off there is still some aspect of it (VPS) meddling with the flight.

Would you please sync your flight records through DJI GO APP and provide us your account (e-mail address).
Also please export the flight data through Assistant 2, then upload it to dropbox and post the link here.
2017-3-13
Use props
Syndicate_X
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-13 20:20
Would you please sync your flight records through DJI GO APP and provide us your account (e-mail address).
Also please export the flight data through Assistant 2, then upload it to dropbox and post the link here.

I fixed it by upgrading then downgrading firmware for maybe a 3rd time and doing a factory reset and then calibrating EVERYTHING. Did the trick apparently. I'm gonna stick with 1.02 until DJI is done beta testing 1.03 on it's customers.
2017-3-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Syndicate_X Posted at 2017-3-15 16:04
I fixed it by upgrading then downgrading firmware for maybe a 3rd time and doing a factory reset and then calibrating EVERYTHING. Did the trick apparently. I'm gonna stick with 1.02 until DJI is done beta testing 1.03 on it's customers.

Truly appreciate for your update, glad to hear you made it.
2017-3-16
Use props
2Blades
lvl.3
Flight distance : 99908 ft
United States

Syndicate_X Posted at 2017-3-15 16:04

My  P4P IS ROCK SOLID  after the updates AND the vibration  during landing is gone!

I like these updates
2017-3-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules