Need help with p3pro remote
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yanksbuddy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3297 ft
India

Hi all the USB circuit on my p3pro remote became faulity and I bought a new one from Ebay USA straight to India,I got the USB circuit in the mail today and I have installed it but the problem now I'm facing is that the remote is only charging the phone,the DJI app is not detecting it and shows disconnected in the status bar,maybe it is missing the firmware ? I tried updating the remote via the USB stick method but still no luck,what should I do ?
WhatsApp Image 2017-03-12 at 14.49.58 (1).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2017-03-12 at 14.49.58.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2017-03-12 at 14.50.24.jpeg
2017-3-12
Use props
yanksbuddy
lvl.1
India

I found that my remote doesn't support the newer circuit boards,mine had 3 ICs on it Will an HDMI output upgrade work or  not ?
2017-3-12
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

Not sure if this is any help or not, but all android devices have an option as to how the USB is recognized. You can pick between charging or Media transfer. It is under USB configuration, or most of the times you can swipe down on the main screen when attaching the USB cable and change it there too. You may already know this, but thought I would throw it out there. Good Luck!
2017-3-14
Use props
OO-RAISER
lvl.2
Flight distance : 118323 ft

China

Make sure your phone is using the MTP mode while connecting. Also, 300A\B\C model uses different USB circuit.Pay attention to this.Changing another USB cable is also an option.
2017-3-14
Use props
yanksbuddy
lvl.1
India

my phone connects in USB debugging mode,a tried a friend's phantom and the controller was working on my phone.This was the circuit which was installed on my remote

2017-3-15
Use props
yanksbuddy
lvl.1
India

this is the circuit which I bought from Ebay
http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxNjAw/z/7pMAAOSwcLxYGvfO/$_1.JPG
2017-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now