Phanton 4 stolen!!!
858 5 2017-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0d14e291
lvl.1
Flight distance : 773911 ft
Chile

Hi. yesterday somebody broke into my house and stole my phantom 4, i wonder is there anyway to find it when they use it with the dji go app? y have serial number and legal inscription in my country chile.
Greetings
Balarama Munoz
Chilean Drone Pilot.
2017-3-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry to hear about that, Balarama.
I'd suggest you to go to the police since we cannot find the drone from the SN.
2017-3-12
Use props
fans0d14e291
lvl.1
Flight distance : 773911 ft
Chile

Thanks Mindy, off course i went the police but they have not find it yet. but thanks anyway.  may be would be a nice feature to be able to find a stolen drone, like find my drone  ;)
Greetings from Chile.
2017-3-13
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

fans0d14e291 Posted at 2017-3-13 09:13
Thanks Mindy, off course i went the police but they have not find it yet. but thanks anyway.  may be would be a nice feature to be able to find a stolen drone, like find my drone  ;)
Greetings from Chile.

That's a real shame, hopefully they catch whoever stole it.
2017-3-15
Use props
Sestaceans
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3963865 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans0d14e291 Posted at 2017-3-13 09:13
Greetings from Chile.

Do you have another DJI product/unit attached to your account?  If so you can sync up all of your logs and if the drone that was stolen was used,  you might be in luck (I think it would have to be another Phantom).
2017-3-16
Use props
Cory.mclaughlin
lvl.1

Canada

I just had a similar thing happen, ordered a p4 off amazon and the courier left it on the front step so ofc it gets jacked, the thief gets a new toy and I'm left with the hassle of fileing reports and waiting to see if I get a replacement. Is there no way to get the sweet taste of revenge on the sob?
2017-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules