Charging hub question
869 3 2017-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bsett
lvl.2
United States

I've been using the DJI three battery charger to keep my P4 pro batteries either re-charged or stored since purchasing my P4 pro last December.

For the first couple months if the weather looked poor for flying I would switch from charge to storage mode and the three batteries would be kept at a 50% charge (two green LED's on battery) until I switched back to charge mode.

The last time I switched to storage mode the batteries went all the down to just one LED lite up on all three batteries as if the charger was allowing the batteries to go completely dead instead of maintaining the 50% charge mode.

Is this normal for the charger? Also what controls how the charging hub works? Is it tied into the firmware updates the batteries receive or is it hardwired into the charger firmware itself?
2017-3-12
Use props
Grizz 1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120066 ft
United States

since they are new, dji customer support will probably exchange them.
2017-3-12
Use props
bsett
lvl.2
United States

Grizz 1 Posted at 2017-3-12 15:52
since they are new, dji customer support will probably exchange them.

The batteries charged back up to 100% when I switched the charging hub from storage back to charge. I'm trying to find out if there is a problem with the hub in that it allowed the batteries to drop so low while switched to storage mode or if it is something related to the last battery firmware update I did.
2017-3-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

bsett Posted at 2017-3-12 16:28
The batteries charged back up to 100% when I switched the charging hub from storage back to charge. I'm trying to find out if there is a problem with the hub in that it allowed the batteries to drop so low while switched to storage mode or if it is something related to the last battery firmware update I did.

Please check the LED indicator status when you switch it to storage mode if it persists, thanks.
2017-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules