Remote Control Photo Button Issue (JPEG+RAW)
1569 7 2017-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
b0n3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21083 ft
United Kingdom

Hello,

Please fix the following issue in 500 firmware:

When you choose in photo options DNG+RAW and press the Photo button in the DJI GO4 App everything is fine and Mavic saves on SD card two images, one in DNG and the other in JPEG format. But when you press the right photo button on remote control Mavic saves on SD card ONLY JPEG!!!! Please fix it, because yesterday I  ruined a few beautiful shots, as they were saved only as JPEG {:4_142:}
2017-3-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello b0n3, I have tested it by myself. And it's working fine.
Could you please try to format the SD card and make sure that you have selected the correct option then test again?
Please keep us posted.
2017-3-13
Use props
b0n3
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-13 01:05
Hello b0n3, I have tested it by myself. And it's working fine.
Could you please try to format the SD card and make sure that you have selected the correct option then test again?
Please keep us posted.

Ok, I'll test today evening!
Seems that this bug is "floating". It happens not regularry.
A few my friends had the same issue with the unsaved Raw photos....
2017-3-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

b0n3 Posted at 2017-3-13 02:36
Ok, I'll test today evening!
Seems that this bug is "floating". It happens not regularry.
A few my friends had the same issue with the unsaved Raw photos....

Thank you for your cooperation.
Will wait for your update.
2017-3-13
Use props
daivatam
lvl.3
Flight distance : 473389 ft
Romania

I don't understand until now why...the motive behind this, but many times until now I was tricked and my settings for jpg-raw was reset to jpg only...I always put this on my fault doing something wrong resetting that settings...but now I understand that it is possibly a bug in software
2017-3-13
Use props
b0n3
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-13 03:41
Thank you for your cooperation.
Will wait for your update.

Dear Mindy,

Yesterday I've tested RC photo button and it's really worked fine, JPEG+RAW were created on the Micro SD Card. But I have noticed that Images saving settings were reseted to Jpeg only instead of JPEG+RAW. Somehow it was reseted by themselves, cause I am sure that I didn't touch them since I've choosen JPEG+RAW saving format. That was the problem.
2017-3-13
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1450594 ft
United States

b0n3 Posted at 2017-3-13 21:55
Dear Mindy,

Yesterday I've tested RC photo button and it's really worked fine, JPEG+RAW were created on the Micro SD Card. But I have noticed that Images saving settings were reseted to Jpeg only instead of JPEG+RAW. Somehow it was reseted by themselves, cause I am sure that I didn't touch them since I've choosen JPEG+RAW saving format. That was the problem.

Mavic switches to JPEG after being in Gesture Mode, Activetrack, etc.  Not sure which modes do this, but those 2 do.
2017-3-13
Use props
b0n3
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DRONE-flies-YOU Posted at 2017-3-13 23:02
Mavic switches to JPEG after being in Gesture Mode, Activetrack, etc.  Not sure which modes do this, but those 2 do.

Now everything is clear, before this issue I've used Active track and Gesture.....
Anyway it should be fixed in the future updates.
Thanks!
2017-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules