Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery Issue
702 5 2017-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Col-Drone
lvl.2

Canada

If this has been reported earlier, my apologies, but a quick search did not result in a similar posting.  So here it goes.  I have three Mavic batteries.  With two of the batteries, when I charge them, the lights blink as the batteries are being charged (the number of lights blinking increases as the charging continues).  When the batteries are fully charged, the lights all shut off.
The third battery will also have blinking lights as it charges, but when it is fully charged, all the lights remain on a solid "on" position (i.e. no blinking).  It seems to work normally when operating the mavic unit.  Yet, since it is behaving differently, it is making me nervous.

Any ideas of what might be going on?

Thanks in advance.
2017-3-12
Use props
Sky Captain
lvl.3
Flight distance : 200075 ft
United States

This has happened to me when charging a battery that is not depleted very much. Say trying to charge a battery that is 96 percent full or more.
2017-3-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello, could you please clarify your current firmware version?
Is the firmware up to date?
2017-3-13
Use props
Col-Drone
lvl.2

United States

Sky Captain Posted at 2017-3-12 22:46
This has happened to me when charging a battery that is not depleted very much. Say trying to charge a battery that is 96 percent full or more.

Thanks for your reply.  The last time it was charged, the battery had been used earlier in the day and it was down to about 4minutes left.  
2017-3-13
Use props
Col-Drone
lvl.2

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-13 00:09
Hello, could you please clarify your current firmware version?
Is the firmware up to date?

Thank you for your response.

Up until this latest firmware, I have kept everything up to date.  This latest firmware update has not yet been done.  Will most likely do it by the end of today.
2017-3-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Col-Drone Posted at 2017-3-13 10:06
Thank you for your response.

Up until this latest firmware, I have kept everything up to date.  This latest firmware update has not yet been done.  Will most likely do it by the end of today.

Please update the firmware and let me know the result.
Thank you.
2017-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules