Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
tip over on landing
1390 10 2017-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bartone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 53458 ft
United States

I've been flying a P3 pro for awhile but took a break over the rainy season, and now for some reason, when I land (smoothly) and I push sticks down and inward together, the drone tips over and thrashes around before it shuts down. Am I forgetting something? I land it, it's still spinning props, I push both sticks to the bottom and in toward each other, and it tips and is very unhappy... Sticks around the 4: O'Clock and 8 O'clock to shut down, right?
2017-3-13
Use props
Storm1974
lvl.3
Flight distance : 21109 ft
Netherlands

throttle stick on the down position keep it there, and the motors will turn,  If you want to practice,  put your phantom  on the dinner table without the props. turn it on , let the motors spin. and then if you want them to turn off, putsch the throttle  stick down all the way and keep it there, and motors will turn off
2017-3-13
Use props
Storm1974
lvl.3
Flight distance : 21109 ft
Netherlands

If ypu land and the motors are still running,  push the throttle stick in the down position,  wait for a few seconds , and the motors will turn off.
In the begin I made that same mistake.
2017-3-13
Use props
digdat
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11896378 ft
United States

yeah dont push the sticks inward that will flip it. Just hold the left stick down for 3 seconds and it will shut motors off.
2017-3-13
Use props
Bartone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 53458 ft
United States

Thanks, all. I've a crappy memory, but now, I remember!

Thank you!
2017-3-13
Use props
BaconNBeer
lvl.1
United States

You made the same mistake I did. My first couple time flying I landed no problem then got my wires crossed and used both sticks and flipped in on the top. Left stick down only to land and stop. I wrote it on my controller. Hahaha my dummies guide.
2017-3-13
Use props
Steve-76
lvl.4
Flight distance : 175495 ft
United States

WARNING CSC ON LANDING WILL CAUSE TIP OVERS! simply hold the left stick down till motors stop.
2017-3-13
Use props
Anthonyg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 183054 ft
United Kingdom

Yes throttle stick only
2017-3-13
Use props
Poop Chute
lvl.2

United States

You should not use the CSC procedure to shut down on the ground.  It causes the motors to surge as you make your way to the shutdown position & has always been prone to causing tipovers.  Instead just hold the throttle fully down & after a second or two the motors will stop.  This will prevent the chance of a tipover.
2017-3-13
Use props
#shotxclvck
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3423297 ft
United States

just pull down on the throttle only it will land slowly but safely!
2017-3-15
Use props
RicardoGray
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

You have many responses and all are the same, so I won't offer anything except these are lessons most of us have had to also learn at some point. So, don't beat yourself up! You are not alone here. I bet you won't forget it from now on...funny how that works isn't it.
2017-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules