Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Disappointment to DJI service
671 5 2017-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
iMeMoz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 298720 ft
Finland

I sent my drone to warrantyrepair third time few weeks ago. Since it was third time i tought maybe DJI could send it back with fast express shipping. I asked about this on DJI chat 9.03.2017 and he answered that i can get fast shipping by contacting again, when i get repair invoice. Well today i got it and i immediately contacted DJI on chat and asked faster shipping. Answer i got was just: Sorry we dont offer express shipping. Then i told that few days ago you promised faster shipping and also sent screenshot as evidence. He answered that its not possible and he will report it. Why DJI promised faster shipping if they can't do it? [tr][/tr]
CAS-476301-Y0D6R6

screenshot of 9.03.2017 conversation

screenshot of 9.03.2017 conversation
2017-3-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the unpleasant experience.
I have brought this to the attention of our support team and we will help to find out if we can arrange faster shipping or not.
2017-3-13
Use props
fansf207518a
New
Flight distance : 59931 ft
Philippines

THEY DID SOMETHING SIMILAR TO ME... THEY ARE VERY SMART
2017-3-14
Use props
iMeMoz
lvl.1
Finland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-3-13 19:47
Sorry for the unpleasant experience.
I have brought this to the attention of our support team and we will help to find out if we can arrange faster shipping or not.

Well its already shipped...
2017-3-14
Use props
WA5TEF
lvl.4
Flight distance : 124672 ft
United States

Yep, DJI support was supposed to "mail" me 4 of the springs that apply tension to the props on a Phantom 4 on February 10th and I still have not received them.  Emailing or calling does not help either.  I even spoke with a USA Supervisor (I was told) and still no parts.  I mean, these can't cost more than a dollar for all four but still no parts.  I did manage to borrow a set from a friend to get to flying again.  See, this was a brand new replacement drone that was shipped without these parts!  
Jim
2017-3-14
Use props
iMeMoz
lvl.1
Finland

WA5TEF Posted at 2017-3-14 20:17
Yep, DJI support was supposed to "mail" me 4 of the springs that apply tension to the props on a Phantom 4 on February 10th and I still have not received them.  Emailing or calling does not help either.  I even spoke with a USA Supervisor (I was told) and still no parts.  I mean, these can't cost more than a dollar for all four but still no parts.  I did manage to borrow a set from a friend to get to flying again.  See, this was a brand new replacement drone that was shipped without these parts!  
Jim

That's too bad {:4_142:} DJI makes great products, but they should improve their customer service!
2017-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules