Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ordered Inspire2 Combo with SSD (Out of Stock)
528 2 2017-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ROCStudios
lvl.1
Flight distance : 45679 ft
United States

After ordering my drone combo last Friday, I saw online that it said it was shipped - so I tried to "Chat" with customer serivce and besides being disconnected 10x and getting "Hi, my name is xxxx, welcome to DJI" message everytime - I hang in there and see what they would say.

First I got an answer yes its being shipped, then after that they said oh it will ship on April 10 - that is 30 days from the date of purcahse of March 10 - then they said oh its only the SSD 480G that is in backorder 15-20 days - then they said the Care Refresh is also backorder (I did not know that warranty plans can be backordered)

Then they offered to ship the Combo Package without the the SSD and they said to wait for an email and nothing they can do.

Just really trying to understand their process and they should have a support team answering phones/chat in the U.S. / U.K at their local times - I understand if it was of business hours and can be forwarded to their HQ in China/HK

Let's see what happens.
2017-3-13
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

There are Support call centers that are available in those region during local hours, however, they are primarily aftersales when the product is in your possession and have limited access to order information. For anything presale related, it can only be addressed through either the Online Store chat option or emailing onlinesales@dji.com.
2017-3-13
Use props
ROCStudios
lvl.1
Flight distance : 45679 ft
United States

hi Dji Jamie - yeah just asking around since my production order went through one of DJI employees Michael S. during CES - just wanted to see how it all works....
2017-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules