DJI Care Refresh refund?
415391 415391 2017-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans31441475
lvl.3
Flight distance : 715551 ft
United States

Hi all. I'm just hoping someone can steer me in the right direction since 2 email requests have gone unanswered. Maybe I'm not getting to the right department?

I purchased the Mavic Pro fly more combo from Newegg (through the DJI official store) and it was defective. No matter what I did the compass would constantly give errors and require to be recalibrated. Anyway, I ended up returning to the retailer for a replacement but I purchased the DJI care refresh on the unit I returned and need to get a refund for that plan. Sent two emails with the information to the sales email but haven’t had any response?

I've since received the replacement and purchased a refresh plan on the new one. Just need some support help on how to get a refund for the first plan.
2017-3-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

That must have been frustrating for you, we'll forward this concern to the appropriate department and get it sorted out shortly.
Would you please help us confirm your e-mail address? We'd love to help you handle it soon.
2017-3-14
Use props
fans31441475
lvl.3
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-14 01:27
That must have been frustrating for you, we'll forward this concern to the appropriate department and get it sorted out shortly.
Would you please help us confirm your e-mail address? We'd love to help you handle it soon.

I sent you a PM with my email DJI Natalia. Thank you for reaching out!
2017-3-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans31441475 Posted at 2017-3-14 08:28
I sent you a PM with my email DJI Natalia. Thank you for reaching out!

No problem, I got your e-mail address, we've sent you an e-mail to help you deal with the case, looking forward to hear from you.
2017-3-14
Use props
fans31441475
lvl.3
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-14 18:13
No problem, I got your e-mail address, we've sent you an e-mail to help you deal with the case, looking forward to hear from you.

I sent the information that was requested. Thank you. For the prof of return for the Mavic I attached a screen shot of the RMA from the retailer. Is that going to be ok? I wasn’t sure how else to show that the defective Mavic was indeed returned.
2017-3-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans31441475 Posted at 2017-3-15 00:12
I sent the information that was requested. Thank you. For the prof of return for the Mavic I attached a screen shot of the RMA from the retailer. Is that going to be ok? I wasn’t sure how else to show that the defective Mavic was indeed returned.

The information you provided is valid, no worries, and our support will reply your e-mail soon.
2017-3-15
Use props
fans31441475
lvl.3
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-15 02:20
The information you provided is valid, no worries, and our support will reply your e-mail soon.

Glad to hear, do you know how long it might take to get a response? I still have not heard back.
2017-3-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans31441475 Posted at 2017-3-16 23:11
Glad to hear, do you know how long it might take to get a response? I still have not heard back.

Your case is under progress, we're working on it recently, I talked to our DJI Care team again to help you receive an update shortly. Appreciate for your patience.
2017-3-17
Use props
fans31441475
lvl.3
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-17 00:03
Your case is under progress, we're working on it recently, I talked to our DJI Care team again to help you receive an update shortly. Appreciate for your patience.

I still have not heard back from anyone. I will give them 2 more days then I will be pursuing a dispute through PayPal. I see no reason for it to take this long to get my money back when it was taken from me so fast.
I appreciate your help here but the other end of the process is just unacceptable!
2017-3-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans31441475 Posted at 2017-3-21 07:52
I still have not heard back from anyone. I will give them 2 more days then I will be pursuing a dispute through PayPal. I see no reason for it to take this long to get my money back when it was taken from me so fast.
I appreciate your help here but the other end of the process is just unacceptable!

This situation has filled me with regret, sincerely apologize for the trouble caused. I'm checking with Care team for your case now, will try my best to help you out soon.

Update here: our support replied your e-mail to confirm your full name to issue the refund, but they did not hear from you for some reason, please PM me or reply the e-mail, thank you very much.
2017-3-21
Use props
fans31441475
lvl.3
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-21 19:28
This situation has filled me with regret, sincerely apologize for the trouble caused. I'm checking with Care team for your case now, will try my best to help you out soon.

Update here: our support replied your e-mail to confirm your full name to issue the refund, but they did not hear from you for some reason, please PM me or reply the e-mail, thank you very much.

I just found the email you're referring to. It asks for my full name AND a return receipt ? I have already provided the receipt? I will respond via PM to you and to the email with my full name and resend the screen capture of the receipt.

Thank you for your help and I apologize for missing the email.
2017-3-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans31441475 Posted at 2017-3-21 23:12
I just found the email you're referring to. It asks for my full name AND a return receipt ? I have already provided the receipt? I will respond via PM to you and to the email with my full name and resend the screen capture of the receipt.

Thank you for your help and I apologize for missing the email.

No problem, I've informed our care team to check your e-mail with the information and issue the refund for you soon. Thanks for your support!
2017-3-22
Use props
fans31441475
lvl.3
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-22 00:52
No problem, I've informed our care team to check your e-mail with the information and issue the refund for you soon. Thanks for your support!

I would like to say thank you VERY much for your help! The refund has posted to my account and this matter has been resolved. Top notch service, please keep it up! Thanks again.
2017-3-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans31441475 Posted at 2017-3-23 23:51
I would like to say thank you VERY much for your help! The refund has posted to my account and this matter has been resolved. Top notch service, please keep it up! Thanks again.

Great, nice to know everything has been sorted out!
Appreciate your feedback, which motivates us to keep improving.
2017-3-24
Use props
qr8r
New
United Kingdom

Where should I send an email to start the Refrwsh refund process?
2017-5-17
Use props
fans31441475
lvl.3
United States

qr8r Posted at 2017-5-17 14:32

This is the rep that helped me.

Jillian Chen (Support) <support@dji.com>  
2017-5-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

qr8r Posted at 2017-5-17 14:32

Could you please provide us more details about the issue?
Please send an e-mail to djicare@dji.com, we'll help you handle it soon.
2017-5-18
Use props
BlackHammer
New
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-18 04:29
Could you please provide us more details about the issue?
Please send an e-mail to , we'll help you handle it soon.

I've also submitted an email, but I have received no reply just yet.

What all do you need for me to receive a refund for the DJI CARE that was purchased yesterday?
2017-6-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

BlackHammer Posted at 2017-6-5 05:33
I've also submitted an email, but I have received no reply just yet.

What all do you need for me to receive a refund for the DJI CARE that was purchased yesterday?

When did you sent e-mails to djicare@dji.com?
Just to verify, you've returned the drone so you need a refund for DJI care, right?
2017-6-6
Use props
BlackHammer
New
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-6-6 00:06
When did you sent e-mails to ?
Just to verify, you've returned the drone so you need a refund for DJI care, right?

Exactly.

They emailed me back and let me know that it has been submitted, but they don't know how long it will take to issue the refund. Is there a way you can check?
2017-6-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

BlackHammer Posted at 2017-6-6 21:33
Exactly.

They emailed me back and let me know that it has been submitted, but they don't know how long it will take to issue the refund. Is there a way you can check?

It takes a few business days to complete the process.
Please PM me your e-mail address or ticket number, so I can help you follow up it.
2017-6-7
Use props
fansa5cc4f14
New
Australia

Hi, I have recently purchased a DJI Mavic Pro refresh care plan but it was purchased in error of country due to your support personnel misinformation. I am a buyer in Singapore but currently, no support care are provided for this region, therefore, your support personnel told me that I could purchase it in U.K. region and send my product over for repair. But apparently, I could not do that because I do not have a UK address. As such my refresh care plan is now deemed useless. I request a refund for my care plan as I will never be able to use it due to regional issues and hope you could help me on this problem. I have been sending corresponding emails with DJI support team but was redirected to DJI care. My first email was sent out on 31st May and till date, I have not received a confirmation email on the refund. I sincerely hope you could help me expedite on the solution for this issue.
2017-6-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansa5cc4f14 Posted at 2017-6-12 07:27
Hi, I have recently purchased a DJI Mavic Pro refresh care plan but it was purchased in error of country due to your support personnel misinformation. I am a buyer in Singapore but currently, no support care are provided for this region, therefore, your support personnel told me that I could purchase it in U.K. region and send my product over for repair. But apparently, I could not do that because I do not have a UK address. As such my refresh care plan is now deemed useless. I request a refund for my care plan as I will never be able to use it due to regional issues and hope you could help me on this problem. I have been sending corresponding emails with DJI support team but was redirected to DJI care. My first email was sent out on 31st May and till date, I have not received a confirmation email on the refund. I sincerely hope you could help me expedite on the solution for this issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience that has been caused. At the moment, DJI Care does not support international coverage, so I know your concern and apologize for the wrong information.
Could you please provide me your order number and your email account? Have you sent email to djicare@dji.com? If you did, I will contact them to replay your email as soon as possible.
2017-6-14
Use props
Ringostar
New
Singapore

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-14 23:50
Sorry for the inconvenience that has been caused. At the moment, DJI Care does not support international coverage, so I know your concern and apologize for the wrong information.
Could you please provide me your order number and your email account? Have you sent email to ? If you did, I will contact them to replay your email as soon as possible.

Dear Mindy,

My Order Number:  0448859298630 and my email: ringongoh@hotmail.com.

I had  email to djicare@dji.com since 12 June 2017. However, I didn't manage to receive any reply from them.
2017-6-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Ringostar Posted at 2017-6-15 20:58
Dear Mindy,

My Order Number:  0448859298630 and my email: .

I truly apologize again on behalf of my colleague. By which way you contacted our support and they provide wrong instruction? I will feedback to our management to look into it.
I also have forwarded your situation to DJI Care, they will reply your email and help you get it sorted as soon as possible. Appreciate  your patience.
2017-6-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Dear Mindy,

I have confirmed with Email team. Your drone has been crashed and hasn't been sent in repair center, right? Would you please PM me your name, contact number? I will escalate your case to management department to review and give you a resolution.
2017-6-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Dear Mindy,

Ringostar, sorry to have kept you waiting for such a long time, the message you sent was missed for some unknown reason. I have verified with DJI Care team, the repair cost of this time must to paid by yourself, then you can email to djicare@dji.com to explain this situation with case number and request refund of DJI Care Refresh. They will assist you.
2017-6-27
Use props
soundscomplex
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8944 ft
Australia

I purchased a defective Mavic Pro , bought the care refresh and went through a very similar process of returning the drone to the reseller and getting a replacement. I am chasing a refund for my Care Refresh so I can buy a new one on the new product. I have been told that I have "passed the first level of support the next process is under the approval of our second level of support" when I asked to confirm that the refund would be successful. It has been two weeks and I really wish to fly my new Mavic but don't wish to activate it until I can be sure I will get a refund on the first DJI Care. I don't mind when the money comes through I just want to know that from this point it will be successful.

I have provided the receipt for return of purchase and the support team "Once approved,  will notify me via email.". Does this mean my refund will now be successful?
2018-1-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

soundscomplex Posted at 2018-1-9 19:43
I purchased a defective Mavic Pro , bought the care refresh and went through a very similar process of returning the drone to the reseller and getting a replacement. I am chasing a refund for my Care Refresh so I can buy a new one on the new product. I have been told that I have "passed the first level of support the next process is under the approval of our second level of support" when I asked to confirm that the refund would be successful. It has been two weeks and I really wish to fly my new Mavic but don't wish to activate it until I can be sure I will get a refund on the first DJI Care. I don't mind when the money comes through I just want to know that from this point it will be successful.

I have provided the receipt for return of purchase and the support team "Once approved,  will notify me via email.". Does this mean my refund will now be successful?

Sir, we are sorry to have kept you waiting. You contacted djicare@dji.com for refund right? May I have the email ticket number so that I can check more info for better support? Thank you.
2018-1-9
Use props
WilliamG
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40971 ft
United States

DJI Mindy, I have a similar question!

I had to exchange my Mavic Pro for a new Mavic Pro at Best Buy yesterday (wobbly rear arm). The new drone works fine, but DJI are being really slow to respond to my email to transfer my paid-for DJI Refresh from the returned drone to the new drone.

Would it be better for me to buy Refresh AGAIN from DJI for the NEW drone, and then apply for a REFUND for the RETURNED drone?

I'm just not sure what the best way to do this is. I have 48 hours to buy Refresh on this new Mavic Pro, which ends in about 16 hours from now. So I'm trying to save myself any hassle here...

Thank you!
2018-1-23
Use props
soundscomplex
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8944 ft
Australia

WilliamG Posted at 2018-1-23 22:19
DJI Mindy, I have a similar question!

I had to exchange my Mavic Pro for a new Mavic Pro at Best Buy yesterday (wobbly rear arm). The new drone works fine, but DJI are being really slow to respond to my email to transfer my paid-for DJI Refresh from the returned drone to the new drone.

Hey Mate

I had the same prob, see above^. Provided the reciept for the return and yeh it took a week and a half but I got my money back. I ddint buy new care before the money came back just in case, so therefore didnt activate my new drone for a week. Patience will see you through
2018-1-24
Use props
WilliamG
lvl.2
United States

soundscomplex Posted at 2018-1-24 01:01
Hey Mate

I had the same prob, see above^. Provided the reciept for the return and yeh it took a week and a half but I got my money back. I ddint buy new care before the money came back just in case, so therefore didnt activate my new drone for a week. Patience will see you through

DJI are now just telling me to upload a receipt to them (which I already did) showing the returned drone and the new drone.

I'm running out of time here, and don't know what the best thing to do is now because it's already set in motion.

I'm nervous if I buy ANOTHER Refresh for the exchanged Mavic Pro it will just complicate matters. This should be a SIMPLE thing to address.
2018-1-24
Use props
WilliamG
lvl.2
United States

Finally got a reply back that Refresh was transferred. Whew.
2018-1-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

WilliamG Posted at 2018-1-24 11:21
Finally got a reply back that Refresh was transferred. Whew.

Hey William, nice to know the DJI Care Refresh has been transferred successfully. Wish you have a good time.
2018-1-24
Use props
fans83896c86
New
Flight distance : 627 ft

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-14 01:27

Can you help me with this same issue ? I send an email to DJIcare but as reading these posts I’m not sure if I sent it to the right location.
2018-6-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans83896c86 Posted at 2018-6-11 18:00
Can you help me with this same issue ? I send an email to DJIcare but as reading these posts I’m not sure if I sent it to the right location.

For DJI Care Refresh issue, please send email to djicare@dji.com, the team will help you out. If you have sent email to them, please post the email ticket number here, we will inform the team to get it addressed as soon as possible.
2018-6-11
Use props
djiuser_97V6gjOxKdYX
New

Hello my name is Juan and I bought the mavic air and had to return it for defect item but want to know if I can get a refund on my refresh care. What do I have to do to get this resolved?
2018-6-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_97V6gjOxKdYX Posted at 2018-6-14 13:38
Hello my name is Juan and I bought the mavic air and had to return it for defect item but want to know if I can get a refund on my refresh care. What do I have to do to get this resolved?

Sorry for the trouble. You may send an email to djicare@dji.com
2018-6-14
Use props
djiuser_97V6gjOxKdYX
New

Thank you thank you very much
2018-6-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

You are welcome, glad to know Natalia is able to help, please let us know if there is other issue.
2018-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules