Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire 2 Slave Remote does not not work in Russia, please explain!
2057 16 2017-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
koma.bk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 989275 ft
Russia

Dear support,
Please inform us, your russian customers, if we ever will be able to use slave remote in Russia, or not.
As I know, it also does not work in Serbia.

2017-3-14
Use props
MadFrenchie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 914711 ft
United States

This is quite surprising... Are you sure you are connecting the slave controller correctly.   I know the outpower is different if you are outside the USA, but I would be extreamly surprised if they limited adding a slave controller when in another country.
2017-3-14
Use props
MadFrenchie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 914711 ft
United States

This is quite surprising... Are you sure you are connecting the slave controller correctly.   I know the outpower is different if you are outside the USA, but I would be extreamly surprised if they limited adding a slave controller when in another country.
2017-3-14
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Unless there are operating restrictions for 5.8 GHz, you shouldn't have an issue. Do you know whether there is such a frequency restriction in place? When you say it doesn't work, do you mean you're unable to pair it at all in those regions but can do so in other areas?
2017-3-14
Use props
koma.bk
lvl.4
Russia

Dear Jamie, thanks for reply.
I dont have info about any restritions for 5.8 band in Russia.
I know for sure that I can go to the electronics store and buy 5.8GHz wifi equipment without any problem.
When I say it doesnt work it means that being in Russia people are unable to pair master and slave remotes.
Could you please explain what is "country code" and why it does not set.
1.jpg 2.jpg
2017-3-15
Use props
Electro-Nick
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5989180 ft
United Kingdom

make sure both the tablets are set to use the same region, time zone, keyboard and language.
2017-3-15
Use props
koma.bk
lvl.4
Russia

MadFrenchie Posted at 2017-3-14 11:48

unfortunately it looks exactly like this..
2017-3-15
Use props
koma.bk
lvl.4
Russia

Electro-Nick Posted at 2017-3-15 03:10
make sure both the tablets are set to use the same region, time zone, keyboard and language.

they are..
2017-3-15
Use props
koma.bk
lvl.4
Russia

3.jpg 4.jpg
screenshots from my friend's Inspire 2 full set. USD 10K spent..
not a single word on DJI website that it could not work with slave in some countries.
2017-3-15
Use props
Electro-Nick
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Until DJI can give you a proper answer, try setting the tablets to a different country - eg US or UK. (It certainly works in UK). That might get it working for you temporarily.
2017-3-15
Use props
koma.bk
lvl.4
Russia

does not work unfortunately. looks like it is GPS-dependant
2017-3-15
Use props
koma.bk
lvl.4
Russia

this looks especially interesting since DJI official resellers sold here in Russia thousands of PHANTOM 3 Standart, which remote is 5.8G and much more powerful..
2017-3-15
Use props
Electro-Nick
Second Officer
United Kingdom

The settings are in a few places in the iPad and it could be any of them that are blocking you - If your time zone is set automatically on the iPad, then try setting it manually to a different zone (like London) , and at the same point set region to UK and keyboard to English, iPad language to English.  If it still doesn't work, then try pairing them up without the Inspire powered up first (so it doesn't get gps from the I2).

After that, I'm out of ideas for you
2017-3-15
Use props
koma.bk
lvl.4
Russia

Thanks Nick!
still hope DJI will explain this to all us.
2017-3-15
Use props
meskal
lvl.4
Russia

So no answer from DJI on official DJI forum.
As well as can be expected..
2017-3-17
Use props
fansf8a6956d
Flight distance : 56716 ft
  • >>>
United States

meskal Posted at 2017-3-17 02:09
So no answer from DJI on official DJI forum.
As well as can be expected..

We were able to fix this issue by taking them both outside and binding the secondary transmitter to the aircraft and using what was the main controller as the slave.
2017-6-7
Use props
epicjib
First Officer
Flight distance : 3016060 ft
  • >>>
Canada

fansf8a6956d Posted at 2017-6-7 13:15
We were able to fix this issue by taking them both outside and binding the secondary transmitter to the aircraft and using what was the main controller as the slave.

Controller's firmware are up to date? Try to factory reset the remotes and have them connected to the mobile device to get updates and try that
2017-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules