After update cannot connect
472 3 2017-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lewiscooper
lvl.1
Flight distance : 324304 ft
United States

I fly everyday or two,  and have been for years.  Went on vacation to deserts of southern Utah and every device i try to connect with starts to go to go4 then stops and forces me to go to playstore and then installs pre p4 app, in any case i cannot connect with epithet of my Samsung tablets note my ssmsung s7 or pixel, same Nashville with every device, help me. What the heel is going on, could it be my p4 needs update too.  I have never not been able to connect to my p4, never.  
2017-3-14
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Just to clarify, what is the exact error message you get when you try to connect to the Go4 app? Did you notice this after updating the app or the firmware itself?
2017-3-14
Use props
lewiscooper
lvl.1
Flight distance : 324304 ft
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-14 20:28
Just to clarify, what is the exact error message you get when you try to connect to the Go4 app? Did you notice this after updating the app or the firmware itself?

Every device gives me the same message "Current DJI Device: phantom3 professional. Use the DJI GO APP for this device". Then the only choice is to select Go which takes you to the Playstore to download the the app for pre P4 drones. I checked my aircraft firmware today and it is current.
2017-3-19
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

lewiscooper Posted at 2017-3-19 09:34
Every device gives me the same message "Current DJI Device: phantom3 professional. Use the DJI GO APP for this device". Then the only choice is to select Go which takes you to the Playstore to download the the app for pre P4 drones. I checked my aircraft firmware today and it is current. [view_image]

I'm not sure If this is what's attached to this post (image is not coming through), but could you happen to provide a screenshot of the message?
2017-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules