567 1 2017-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FI. Stanley
lvl.4
Flight distance : 148556 ft
  • >>>
Finland

I got my Mavic Pro last Monday. I bought by Dji store in 5 days arrive to Finland. When I opened the package I'm was really surprised how small this drone is. After unboxing charged my controller in the mean time reading the manual and when is done with charging put the new FW updates via Dji Assistant, after that calibration the sensors last IMU.

Then tweaking best profile picture. I choice for art with -1.0.0 that for me the best. And cinelike is also my favorite.
Today was better weather for my test flight. This drone flight so comfortable over my p4 that is already a great drone. But the Mavic the size and the probability make for me easy to take everywhere without notice I have a drone to carry.
The movement with the stick and the control over my mavic was stunning. Tripod mode and cinematic mode are my favorite the smoothness was really good. For now my very pleased and I'll enjoy my Mavic.

Last Dji delivered what they promised. I also purchase Dji care refresh together with the drone. I can recommended to purchase Dji care refresh.
2017-3-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thank you for your supporting!
Hope you enjoy your flight. :-) Looking forward to see your photos and videos.
2017-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules