4K 60fps video editing software ?
2923 4 2017-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stevemg
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I have just upgraded from P3 4K to P4 Pro+.

I have previuosly been using been film editing in Adobe Premiere elements 14 at 1080p.

Along with the new P4 Pro+ I have now purchased a new PC easily capable of editing in 4K along with a 4K monitor so I'm all set for .

Best editor to upgrade to next please ?

Adobe Premiere elements 14 just stutters in 4K at 60fps.

I have been considering subscribing to Adobe Premiere Pro ..can anyone cofirm this will easily do 4K at 60fps and if it is as easy to pick-up and use as elements ?

T Y I A
2017-3-15
Use props
TPVAerials
lvl.3

United States

By chance was the APE14 simply stuttering with 4K on the "weaker" computer? Or have you also tried that program on the new computer already? To run a more complex program with higher 4K editing capability, the main upgrade you need is RAM (sorry if you've already try this or know the information in regards to RAM, just stating basic info).
2017-3-15
Use props
stevemg
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thank you for your reply ..It wasn't really a PC issue question. I was trying to find out of the upgrade to Adobe Premiere Pro was worth it and if it would support 4K at 60fps
2017-3-15
Use props
TPVAerials
lvl.3

United States

stevemg Posted at 2017-3-15 12:03
Thank you for your reply ..It wasn't really a PC issue question. I was trying to find out of the upgrade to Adobe Premiere Pro was worth it and if it would support 4K at 60fps

Sorry, misinterpreted your first question.
You had mentioned the APE14 stuttering while editing 4K @ 60fps. If the new computer supports/edits it smoothly, may not need to upgrade to Adobe Premier Pro unless you are wanting more apps/programs with the premier pro & to simply upgrade your software in general.
I can't speak as to whether it is also easy to pick up or not...
2017-3-15
Use props
fansfbd82212
Banned

Japan

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules