Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Support for flamewheel / e300 esc nonexistent
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lennon
New

United States

I am extremely disappointed with the support offered to flamewheel kits and propulsion systems.I purchased an f450 with e300 markII ESC's and one of the esc's stopped working. After spending an hour on the phone with support and waiting to speak to the "pro line" because there is no numerical option for the flamewheel on your support line, I was told that the e300 esc is no longer made, nor can any newer esc's such as the e305 or e310 be used in conjuction with it.
So in order to fly my f450 again I must spend close to $200 for an entirely new propulsion system. That is ridiculous. Why would you sell a product, (especially something like a quad, wherein parts are known to have to be replaced often) knowing that if one esc goes bad your customers will have to replace it with an entirely new system? Where is the product support? Why would I buy another dji product in the future if I know that you will no longer produce the parts for it when a newer model comes out, thus rendering it useless if a part goes bad? I'm not going to spend my money on your product if I know that I won't be able to replace a part or find one to use as an alternative one year later.
Thank you for turning my $700 fpv aerial photo machine into a paperweight.

2017-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules