Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No more Terrain or Gesture modes in latest update.
1203 5 2017-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mic75
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3799423 ft
Australia

So it looks like we won't be getting any extra flight modes anytime soon or at all as the latest App update has removed them. I'm dissapointed as they would have been good featurs to use especially Terrain mode. I hope this doesn't mean there won't be any improvements anytime soon, I have only had my P4 about 6 months n have no plans getting a P4p anytime soon. It would have been nice to have some explanation on this as the update said bug fix's so it must have been a bug that gave us hope or maybe now we're the bug.
2017-3-15
Use props
Vinniez
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2106204 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

Dji had terminte P4, so don't expect any upgrade for the feature...
2017-3-16
Use props
Maxi3D
lvl.4
Flight distance : 307621 ft
  • >>>
United States

The extra flight modes, those you will have to pay for. No freebies.
2017-3-16
Use props
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The answer may be in another thread on this - looks like the flight mode options still appear if you're running the beta software which was made available to the thrill-seeker few in January. I'll confirm this on the weekend (my P4 is still running the beta). If that's the case, then DJI did a clever thing - like when you connect a Mavic or Inspire, why show you options which your craft (P4) currently can't support?

Let's not all fall on our swords too soon, team.
2017-3-16
Use props
Callatis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 511112 ft
Canada

Vinniez Posted at 2017-3-16 06:19
Dji had terminte P4, so don't expect any upgrade for the feature...

Windows 7 support and updates are still available even Microsoft rolled out Win 8.0. 8.1 and several versions of Win10. DJI shouldn't drop the firmware upgrades for a product released exactly one year ago.
2017-3-16
Use props
mic75
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3799423 ft
Australia

Callatis Posted at 2017-3-16 17:29
Windows 7 support and updates are still available even they rolled out Win 8.0. 8.1, and several versions of Win10. DJI shouldn't drop the firmware upgrades for a product released exactly one year ago.

I think we will still get future bug fixes.
2017-3-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules