Problems with OSMO
833 3 2017-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rafaballer
New

Brazil

Hi,

I just purchased a Osmo Mobile, read the instructions, then procceded to charge it all day without anything happening.

I have:
- Removed the clear plastic cover on the battery, and inserted the battery into the osmo
- Plugged the headphone jack side of the supplied charging cable into the osmo
- Plugged the USB side of the supplied charging cable into my macbook air USB port
- Left it plugged in all day (6+ hours)

So far no lights blink on the osmo indicating that it is charging and it wont power on.

Please help!

Thanks,
Rafael

2017-3-16
Use props
AZCAMERAREVIEWS
New

United States

Your MacBook USB Port may not be supplying enough current to kick your DJI OSMO MOBILE into charge mode. If you have a cellphone charger, try plugging the USB end of your charger cable into your "Wall Wort" charger. This may solve the problem.
2017-3-16
Use props
calvink
New

United States

I have the same exact problem, and I'm using a dedicated USB charger. I know the charger works because I have used it to charge my phone before and after I tried plugging in the Osmo. Does everyone else's charger seat the same way?

2017-3-16
Use props
calvink
New

United States

So I found out that in fact, yes, my power plug was not inserted in all the way. It took a lot of effort, what I would consider highly excessive, but I did get the plug seated in the Osmo. Everything works fine.
2017-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules