Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Replace my drone under refresh service
874 7 2017-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
iAlwaysFail
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3757 ft
United Kingdom

Hello All,

So basically about a month ago I crashed my drone and I have DJI refresh so I  sent it back to DJI to see how much repair would be and it was too expensive so I used up one of two of my refresh ''replacements''. I watched the progress of it and it went to ''Under repair, flight test etc'' progress and I contacted DJI to ask why its being going through the repair process when it should be a replacement, they insisted that they know and IT IS getting replaced. What you know when I received the drone it was repaired and not replaced as its same serial number. So I contacted DJI again to tell them why it wasnt replaced etc so the support aliased with some seniors and accepted that it needs to be replaced and told me to send it back to them. That was already since March 8th when it was assessed and was quoated for a free replacement. Since then I have contacted DJI numerous times to follow it up and all they say is they will add my email to the notes. It has been ''Under Repair'' since the 8th of March, which I really dont understand as they just need to send me the replacement/new drone. I was expecting this to be a quick service as I know it wouldnt have to be repaired as I was hoping to use this on an upcoming holiday this Sunday but seems like I wont be getting my drone back in time which is disappointing.

Just want to give a heads up for those of you who would send your drones in for repair and how long the process could take. Peace!

iAlways
2017-3-16
Use props
fans591e5193
lvl.1
Flight distance : 212717 ft
Canada

This makes me fear more and more for my "Replacement" that is in progress.... Good luck to you
2017-3-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

This situation has filled us with regret, sincerely apologize for the trouble, we tracked your case number with the e-mail address you use for forum, and have forwarded this concern to the appropriate department, will take care of it and get it resolved soon. We'll also escalate the case and improve our service to make your experience with us better, thanks for your supporting.
2017-3-16
Use props
Sestaceans
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3963865 ft
  • >>>
United States

Only since March 8th?!!?!?   Wow you are in for a surprise
2017-3-16
Use props
FirstFly
lvl.1
Flight distance : 329961 ft
United States

I'm on week #5 of my "replacement" that still shows under repair....  Natalie has also told me she is full of regret.  It's reached the point that DJI has had my drone longer than I have. I only had it for 3 weeks before they suggested I send it back.   Good luck!  We both need it!
2017-3-17
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

FirstFly Posted at 2017-3-17 04:09
I'm on week #5 of my "replacement" that still shows under repair....  Natalie has also told me she is full of regret.  It's reached the point that DJI has had my drone longer than I have. I only had it for 3 weeks before they suggested I send it back.   Good luck!  We both need it!

For Mavic's that are currently awating replacements, the NA Repair Center is awaiting for units to come in. There is an expected shipment next week and units that have been waiting the longest will be prioritized to be addressed once the means have been made available. I understand this is frustrating, but they will get you up and running again soon.
2017-3-17
Use props
FirstFly
lvl.1
Flight distance : 329961 ft
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-17 18:20
For Mavic's that are currently awating replacements, the NA Repair Center is awaiting for units to come in. There is an expected shipment next week and units that have been waiting the longest will be prioritized to be addressed once the means have been made available. I understand this is frustrating, but they will get you up and running again soon.

Thank you for the response.  I received an email from DJI apologizing for delays due to higher than expected demand.  Based on my replacement being tied to production excuses, I would hope I'm getting a new Mavic and not a refurb.. DJI has now had my drone longer than I did.  Thank You.
2017-3-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

FirstFly Posted at 2017-3-18 09:46
Thank you for the response.  I received an email from DJI apologizing for delays due to higher than expected demand.  Based on my replacement being tied to production excuses, I would hope I'm getting a new Mavic and not a refurb.. DJI has now had my drone longer than I did.  Thank You.

It has been shipped out, hope you would receive it soon and enjoy it.
2017-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules