Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Breaking now! Return sticks to midpoInts first.
2013 5 2017-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans64d38c72
lvl.1
Flight distance : 120325 ft
United States

What's about? Breaking now!  Return sticks to midpoints first. pops on while in simulation mode.

Ive recalibrated ive downgraded and upgraded , ive even beenover an HR on Chat with DJI.

Only used it with RC SIM , cause weather not so good yet.

Any Ideas?
Chewy
Mavic not so Pro
2017-3-16
Use props
Daroga
Captain
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's Obstacle Avoidance (OA) telling you to please neutralize the control sticks. The Main Controller won't accept control input once OA brakes the aircraft until the sticks are neutralized (return to mid-point).

No big deal, this is normal behavior!
2017-3-16
Use props
AG0N-Gary
Captain
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

Wow!  You must have an excellent translator.  I couldn't make H or T out of that!  
2017-3-16
Use props
Daroga
Captain
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

AG0N-Gary Posted at 2017-3-16 14:37
Wow!  You must have an excellent translator.  I couldn't make H or T out of that!

I just proposed his post to Siri, Alexa, Cortana, and Watson. Combined portions of their answers and replied. Simple mathematics ....
2017-3-16
Use props
DrEMHmrk2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 291575 ft
United States

Daroga Posted at 2017-3-16 16:11
I just proposed his post to Siri, Alexa, Cortana, and Watson. Combined portions of their answers and replied. Simple mathematics  ....

I say sir, that was undoubtedly some of the finest detective work I've seen in a good long while. Bolie, sir.
2017-3-16
Use props
Glenn576
lvl.1
Flight distance : 45810 ft
United Kingdom

I have just started to get this message too.  I think it's to do with the sun in the cameras at the front but I have never had it before, now i had it twice in 30 secs.  I put the Mavic 2 Pro into sports mode to disable the sensors.  Only had this since recent DGJ Go4 app update (Android, Samsung S8+).  Any thoughts?
2019-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules