Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Great Customer Service
707 9 2017-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd0342b41
New

Canada

Just  recently got into drones and was hesitant for the longest time on buying Dji products because if heard many poor customer service stories and nightmares, but I saw a deal I could not pass and made a purchase for an advanced unit. The delivery was quick and was flying in no time, I unfortunately purchased a unit that turned out to be defective and it crashed, however Dji was very quick to settle my problem and help me, I was given a return shipping label and within two weeks I got a aircraft replacement sent to me with all new accessories. Very happy with my case with Dji, some customer services representatives I noticed were more helpful then others, while others were very difficult, and communication could have been more prompt. In the end very happy with the Full turn around process. This time however I received my unit without a battery, but customer service @ Dji support  through Amazon said they will have one sent to me right away.  Definitely recommend DJI now, they have changed a lot as a company and look forward to being a continuing customer.
2017-3-16
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Thank you for the feedback, it's very much appreciated.
2017-3-16
Use props
RvanRhee
lvl.1
Flight distance : 512720 ft
Netherlands

Happy for you i still not got my refund of my missing nd filters. And my mavic is also for service it takes ages totaly not happy. I wish i never had switched to dji. {:4_117:}
2017-3-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

RvanRhee Posted at 2017-3-17 01:14
Happy for you i still not got my refund of my missing nd filters. And my mavic is also for service it takes ages totaly not happy. I wish i never had switched to dji.

We're aware of your case and have reported our appropriate department to help you receive an update, please let us know if you've received the data analysis results.
We can understand how you feel, deeply sorry for the inconvenience, appreciate for your patience.
2017-3-17
Use props
JaseUK
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Honestly I love their drones but their customer service is terrible and in person even worse!

I was at the Photography Show in the UK today. I own a Mavic and was thinking of getting the Phantom 4 Pro. Their representative told me that the 4 Pro came with a screen, I said not that's the 4 Pro+.

He said no it's not the 4 Pro+ isn't as good it's the same as the old 4. I couldn't believe what I was hearing so told him I'd done research and the 4 Pro and 4 Pro+ are the same apart from the + comes with a screen. He said not that was not the case the Pro had a better camera than the Pro+, no matter what I said he knew better as he was from DJI.   So in the end I logged onto the DJI Website with my phone and showed him but I went to the DJI USA site which he picked up on and said that must be a USA thing because all he knows is the Pro is the better drone that comes with a screen and the 4 Pro+ doesn't have a screen, doesn't not have as good of a camera and is based on the old design. lol

Seriously these are people are there to advise customers and they don't know their own products. It's shocking and does not fill you with any confidence.

2017-3-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

JaseUK Posted at 2017-3-19 10:10
Honestly I love their drones but their customer service is terrible and in person even worse!

I was at the Photography Show in the UK today. I own a Mavic and was thinking of getting the Phantom 4 Pro. Their representative told me that the 4 Pro came with a screen, I said not that's the 4 Pro+.

Appreciate for your feedback and bringing this to our attention, sorry for the confusion caused.
P4 Pro+ has the built-in screen and the aircraft is the same for them.
2017-3-19
Use props
faderguy
lvl.1

United States

Customer Service, NOT so great...  My very first time having to contact DJI for support and I couldn't even get customer service/support on the phone. I called twice and just gave up. First call was about 17 minutes, went from caller 5 to caller 4, I ended up just hanging up. Called about an hour later, went from caller 9 to caller 6 in about 15 minutes, I decided to stick it out for awhile just to see how it went. WASTE of time. I was caller 6 for over 20 minutes! DJI desperately needs more operators, it was too much.  The last call was almost 34 minutes and I only made it to caller #6, I was all done, it's SO frustrating!! At that pace, I would have been waiting a couple hours. THAT needs to be corrected! I still need to get in touch, anyone have any suggestions beside their online support?
2017-3-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

faderguy@yahoo. Posted at 2017-3-21 17:23
Customer Service, NOT so great...  My very first time having to contact DJI for support and I couldn't even get customer service/support on the phone. I called twice and just gave up. First call was about 17 minutes, went from caller 5 to caller 4, I ended up just hanging up. Called about an hour later, went from caller 9 to caller 6 in about 15 minutes, I decided to stick it out for awhile just to see how it went. WASTE of time. I was caller 6 for over 20 minutes! DJI desperately needs more operators, it was too much.  The last call was almost 34 minutes and I only made it to caller #6, I was all done, it's SO frustrating!! At that pace, I would have been waiting a couple hours. THAT needs to be corrected! I still need to get in touch, anyone have any suggestions beside their online support?

We deeply sorry for the trouble you're experiencing, we've forwarded this concern to our appropriate department to improve it.
Could you please try to PM me your phone number and e-mail address? we'd love to help you.
2017-3-21
Use props
faderguy
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-21 19:17
We deeply sorry for the trouble you're experiencing, we've forwarded this concern to our appropriate department to improve it.
Could you please try to PM me your phone number and e-mail address? we'd love to help you.

Sent you a message, thank you!
2017-3-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

faderguy@yahoo. Posted at 2017-3-22 07:31
Sent you a message, thank you!

Thank you, I received your message.
I've reported your case to our support team and asked them to call you back as soon as possible to take care your case.
2017-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules