123Next >
56618 86 2017-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd1f67ffd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 38081 ft
United States

if your getting the link to china pop up go to the top of of the screen do not click the on the link, swipe down with finger on top of screen it should open a menu on top of the menu there is a spot to open the menu open menu go to settings, and wfi  reset your information email and password you used for your account then you will get another pop up for you to enter name fort and  pw enter your dji sign in to open crystal sky menu check the wfi make sure its on then you should be able to go to dji site and down load the assistant 2 to your aircraft and the controller use a sd card for back up remove after finished remove card save sd card for  local update
2017-9-20
Use props
fansd1f67ffd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 38081 ft
United States

turn on controller when you see link dont link go to top of screen swipe down you should get another window to top look for circle click it will open your menu settings . check your wfi if off reenter your email and pw for you used for internet once it shows your online you will get another prompt sign in to your dji account email pw and code those v8ofe to make sure its you/ now go to dji site connect aircraft to computer download assistant  2 exe when done use another sd card to controller sown loas same thung assustant 2 when done remove caed save  if ever need local set up u can insert back in controller link to aircraft and will set up again. this should work open your  pp4 + it will ask you to update dont. the problem is in simulator i dont use it will bring up that link pop up again until dji fix's this problem dont use
2017-9-20
Use props
fansa218a35d
New
Flight distance : 51319 ft

United States

When you log into the app and you get the message mainland China telephone number go back out then go back in and it will let you fly
2017-9-22
Use props
fansee372afb
New
Flight distance : 13540 ft
United States

Just fixed the same problem. take it outside, turn it on and let the GPS know you are not in China. Worked for me
2017-10-2
Use props
instalsat
New
Brazil

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-16 22:33
The internet network is working fine, right? Please try another network connection and check whether you could make it, thanks. If still the same case, please try to PM me your aircraft SN, APP account and phone number, we'll help you check it.

Besides, to locate the problem, please help confirm the following information: Where's the aircraft located now? When trying to bind the phone number, you connected WiFi or 3G/4G internet? Who is your internet service provider? Which carrier does your SIM card belong to?

Hello, I have the same problem with my friend, I just bought a phantom 4 pro, and after the update, the app asks to register a phone, I live in Brazil with the phone number +55 047 997006082, I tried in several ways to register this number (wifi, 3g, 4g) and it appears that the phone number is invalid, I no longer know what to do, 2 days ago I bought and could not use, the numbering I found in it were as follows:
CMIIT ID: 2016AP6314
FCC ID: SS3-WM331A1609
IC: 11805A WM331A1609
2017-10-5
Use props
Lord On The Sky
lvl.2
Flight distance : 59941 ft
Mexico

Got the same problem every time I tried the simulator  (1 week with my Spark -And my 1st drone EVER- I live in Mexico City in a very populated area, full of tall buildings, cellular antennas, TV dishes and lots of wifi networks and of course I haven't tried to fly the Spark on those conditions, so ATM the only way for me to practice is in the simulator) and after reading all the answers related to this issue in the forums, the thing that worked out for me was this:

1.- Turn on AC and let the Spark to lock a GPS signal (I did this indoors near a window and with 7 satellites). Wait till the back lights of the drone turn green (If they keep blinking yellow, they are trying to aquire more satellites, so wait till they turn into a solid green, If it takes more than 2 mins, change the place/position of the drone till you lock the GPS signal)

2.- (Skip this step if you don't have an RC).  Once you got locked the GPS, turn on the RC and let it link to the AC.

3.- Open the app and that's it, no more link verification. (And the simulator works).

BTW: The simulator crashed a couple of times, so I turned off the AC, the RC and repeated the steps above to avoid the verification msg (Skipping a step, makes the message to appear again).

I must say that I never unistalled the app, cleaned the cache or deleted anything.

Hope it helps to someone.

Peace
2017-10-9
Use props
fanse36be78b
New

Malaysia

The internet network is working fine, right? Please try another network connection and check whether you could make it, thanks. If still the same case, please try to PM me your aircraft SN, APP account and phone number, we'll help you check it.

Besides, to locate the problem, please help confirm the following information: Where's the aircraft located now? When trying to bind the phone number, you connected WiFi or 3G/4G internet? Who is your internet service provider? Which carrier does your SIM card belong to?

I using dji phantom 4 pro+...and I only fly my drone in Malaysia and Australia only but after I update software for the tablet that attach with the controller,suddenly I need to put China Mainland Number..What I should do to solve this problem? I only use WIFI.
2017-10-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fanse36be78b Posted at 2017-10-13 19:15
I using dji phantom 4 pro+...and I only fly my drone in Malaysia and Australia only but after I update software for the tablet that attach with the controller,suddenly I need to put China Mainland Number..What I should do to solve this problem? I only use WIFI.

Have you tried the following steps:
1. Clear all cache in Settings.
2. Bring the aircraft to the place with strong GPS signal.
3. Connect your mobile device to local network and reboot the APP.
4. Reconnect aircraft to APP.
2017-10-14
Use props
Ishaq SD
New
Malaysia

I recently bought a new Phantom 4 Advance. P4 advance controller comes with its own android screen right. When I want to fly the drone, the device asks to link my phone number to it before I can fly it.

Question is,
1. The controller (with the screen) do not have sim card slot.
2. It asked China mainland number. I do not live in China.

I hope DGI team can resolve this problem.
2017-10-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Ishaq SD Posted at 2017-10-16 08:39
I recently bought a new Phantom 4 Advance. P4 advance controller comes with its own android screen right. When I want to fly the drone, the device asks to link my phone number to it before I can fly it.

Question is,

Have you tried my suggestions above?
What is your location? Is it Hong Kong?
2017-10-16
Use props
Puggles
New
Spain

djiuser_NZevpzz Posted at 2017-8-1 13:59
I have had the same issue. Went outside to catch gps signal while app was open and prompting for number. I have then closed and reopened the app and the prompt was was gone. For some reason after the update the app thought spark was located in china so catching gps signal fixed the issue. Hope this helps someone.

Hi, I'm new to this, I had the same problem with my phantom 4 pro+ and following your idea went outside, it took a while but eventually it linked to the satellite(s) and a voice said "home point updated" (or similar) and now the request for phone number verification in mainland china seems to have gone (time will tell...). Thank you!
2017-11-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Puggles Posted at 2017-11-2 11:24
Hi, I'm new to this, I had the same problem with my phantom 4 pro+ and following your idea went outside, it took a while but eventually it linked to the satellite(s) and a voice said "home point updated" (or similar) and now the request for phone number verification in mainland china seems to have gone (time will tell...). Thank you!

Please try to restore the RC to factory setting: Settings--system settings--Backup&Reset–Factory data Reset. Then connect the hotspot when GPS signal is good enough to check.
2017-11-4
Use props
fans5aea6fa1
New
China

I have the same Problem with my Mavic. Iam in shanghai at the moment. Yesterday everything worked fine, since today Iam getting this stupid message
2017-11-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans5aea6fa1 Posted at 2017-11-4 07:27
I have the same Problem with my Mavic. Iam in shanghai at the moment. Yesterday everything worked fine, since today Iam getting this stupid message

If you are in China now, you do need a Chinese phone number to verify.
2017-11-4
Use props
fans5aea6fa1
New
United Arab Emirates

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-4 18:10
If you are in China now, you do need a Chinese phone number to verify.

Adding an chinese Number should not be the problem, but the App crashes when you press the button „Link“...
2017-11-6
Use props
ChristienPhoto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2434 ft
United States

Hi, this is happening to me as well. It even downloaded a new firmware upgrade. I'm guessing the wifi thinks I'm in China. What's weird is that other apps also think my location is in China. What to do?
2017-11-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

fans5aea6fa1 Posted at 2017-11-6 19:09
Adding an chinese Number should not be the problem, but the App crashes when you press the button „Link“...

May I know the mobile device you are using? If it crashes, please try to reinstall it, or you can also use another mobile device just for registering. Hope it helps.
2017-11-10
Use props
Ricardo. Bravo
New

Brazil

JC Imagem Posted at 2017-8-5 10:10
Hello, I live in Brazil and I upgraded everything there was to upgrade and my aircraft connected normally to the RC. I have a Phantom 4 Pro +. Upon using the flight simmulator, it started asking for a Mainland China phone number to connect the RC to the aircraft, it has the embedded screen, so how would I be able to uninstall the app?. Is there any solution to this problem? What can I do?  Thank you.

Conseguiu resolver seu caso? O meu está igual...
2017-11-11
Use props
fansc3df2c09
New
Australia

Wow.  People have been having this problem for months.  Wish I had know that I can't activate this toy.

Same problem here.  App is asking for a mainland China phone number.  

First question, why would it be mandatory for me to enter my cell phone number to use this product.  As a rule, I never (NEVER) give out my cell phone number.  This is a critical piece of personal information that helps in identity theft and since virtually every big (and supposedly secure) company has been hacked, what chance is there that little DJI won't be, eventually?

Second question, since I am not in China, how do I use this product?
2017-11-26
Use props
djiuser_GPKIUNL
New
United States

Wally-Works Posted at 2017-7-31 14:25
I had the exact problem a couple of days ago with the linking and verification of a Mainland China phone number.   It would work with my tablet but my phone could not get out of the Link page, I tried everything I could think of so I went to bed and tried again this morning...same thing.
FIXED...I uninstalled the DJI app, turned the phone off, had a beer, turned the phone on, down-loaded DJI GO 4 and installed the app, put in my email address and password...NOW IT WORKS AGAIN hope all is well.  Will fly in a couple of days as I need to test it to see what will and will not work.

Followed this method and it worked!! Henceforth, I will have a beer with every issue. In fact, I hope I have a lot more issues now. Beer fixes everything.

Thanx!
2017-12-3
Use props
Scott L
lvl.2
Japan

Same problem.  I live in Japan, activating the drone I just got today, it wants a mainland China phone number...
2017-12-29
Use props
Scott L
lvl.2
Japan

So I see this problem has been going on since at least March.  I'm sitting here with a brand new $2000 drone that locks me out every time I want to use the simulator.  I'm using the latest firmware and software.  Any chance of DJI fixing this??
2017-12-30
Use props
Michael Whitewo
New
United States

samfer Posted at 2017-8-4 09:42
Hi
Same issue. I have the advanced + with the screen embedded. How is it possible to uninstall the app and install it again ?

I have the same problem. I have the + with screen attached. It is really cold in NEw York right now, where I live, or I would try Outside to see if GPS would fix.
2017-12-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Scott L Posted at 2017-12-30 02:43
So I see this problem has been going on since at least March.  I'm sitting here with a brand new $2000 drone that locks me out every time I want to use the simulator.  I'm using the latest firmware and software.  Any chance of DJI fixing this??

Scott, sincerely sorry for the troubles. Please tap Clear Cache under Settings in the APP, take the aircraft to an open area with strong GPS signal, connect the mobile device to the local network, power on the aircraft and launch the APP again to check whether the issue remains.
2017-12-31
Use props
Scott L
lvl.2
Japan

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-31 18:31
Scott, sincerely sorry for the troubles. Please tap Clear Cache under Settings in the APP, take the aircraft to an open area with strong GPS signal, connect the mobile device to the local network, power on the aircraft and launch the APP again to check whether the issue remains.

Issue remained.  I had to stop using the simulation mode because every time I do it wants a China phone number after using.  
2018-1-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Scott L Posted at 2018-1-12 05:38
Issue remained.  I had to stop using the simulation mode because every time I do it wants a China phone number after using.

Noted with thanks! Please try to uninstall the APP, delete all related files and reinstall.
2018-1-15
Use props
Scott L
lvl.2
Japan

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-15 03:16
Noted with thanks! Please try to uninstall the APP, delete all related files and reinstall.

Did that.  Problem came back once I used the simulator.  
2018-1-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Scott L Posted at 2018-1-17 04:17
Did that.  Problem came back once I used the simulator.

Scott, could you export the APP Log for further analysis? The log is saved in the SD card of the build-in screen. Thanks in advance!

dji/dji.pilot.pad/log/cache/verphone
2018-1-17
Use props
GetNewiPhoneX
New

Romania

https:
2018-2-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Sorry, was this the link that you wanted to post? Any affiliate or referral links are not allowed. I will delete your link. If repeatedly against the rule, you might be banned. Thank you for understanding.
2018-2-8
Use props
Drone Jones
lvl.2
Flight distance : 87149 ft
United States

As many have noted...it is the Simulator that DJI provides.  DO NOT USE IT!  My solution to fixing the problem was to do a system reset on my controller.  Then make sure you download and run the update because it will no longer be updated.  After that, no more China issues.
2018-6-28
Use props
fans291ea24e
New

Finland

Any idea how to go about this when stuck with the built-in RC (GL300E). The China link effectively prohibits any attempts aimed at any update of the DJI GO 4 app. I’m stuck with an RC and an aircraft that will not deliver what they were purchased for. Suggestions?
2018-10-10
Use props
susieqscotland
New
United Kingdom

i have just bought a DJI Osmo Mobile 2, am trying to set up the app and have the same problem.  How can I resolve this ?
2018-11-17
Use props
susieqscotland
New
United Kingdom

I have the same problem, having just bought an DJI Osmo Mobile 2.  I am trying to get it set up and after several hours of frustration am screaming at the blinking thing.  All help is much appreciated
2018-11-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

susieqscotland Posted at 11-17 10:47
I have the same problem, having just bought an DJI Osmo Mobile 2.  I am trying to get it set up and after several hours of frustration am screaming at the blinking thing.  All help is much appreciated

Hi there, sorry to know you have the same issue, the message pops up according to the IP address of your network, please follow the steps below to try again:
1. Update the No-fly zone info when the message pop-up.
3. Clean the APP cache, then reinstall the APP (latest version).
4. Enable your DJI Go APP's location, read permission from your phone setting.
5. Connect your phone in very good internet situation.
6. Power on Osmo Mobile 2 and then the APP, it will be good.
2018-11-17
Use props
djiuser_aV8AcWGbWUE2
New

Australia

Yes I'm having the same problem after updating firmware.
How do I resolve this issue of entering a mainland Chinese phone number?
2018-12-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_aV8AcWGbWUE2 Posted at 12-2 20:20
Yes I'm having the same problem after updating firmware.
How do I resolve this issue of entering a mainland Chinese phone number?

Hi there, sorry to hear that, did you refer to my post on 75# for a troubleshooting?
2018-12-3
Use props
fans9f9f178b
New
Canada

I can’t not finish this register application since I don’t have mainland china phone number ? This is like a big problem everyone having aren’t u guys going to fix this ?
2019-3-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans9f9f178b Posted at 3-10 00:22
I can’t not finish this register application since I don’t have mainland china phone number ? This is like a big problem everyone having aren’t u guys going to fix this ?

Hi there, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please kindly refer to 48# and see whether it works.
2019-3-11
Use props
djiuser_vq9uYijuBn6k
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi everyone! So...I also had this problem...it does seem like it happened to me after I used the flight sim for the first time ever, actually I didn't know that it was there..lol
But....it also may have been after the latest update as many of you suggest....in any case...the solution to this problem is easy
Step 1...delete the go4 app from your phone
Step 2...download the go4 app again from the app store
Step 3 ...agree to the usual things, access to photos etc
Step 4..sign in using your details as usual(make sure you have data or wifi of course)
Step 5...if your device/drone doesn't come up then select it from the dropdown choices
Step 6...DON'T  touch enter device
Step 7..top right hand corner touch the 3 little lines to get the dropdown menu
Step 8...bottom choice is FIND MY DRONE..touch it and the map will come up with your position on it...touch ok or enter
Step 9...put the phone in the controller  and from there, connect just as you did before the problem  happened. All done!
2019-6-13
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules