Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phone Link and Verification (China)
56370 86 2017-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Arik Jatmiko II
New

Indonesia

I have some problem... any solutions
2020-7-11
Use props
alpozmen
New

Turkey

very funny !
a lot of messages but no solve. I have same problem. I read a lot of messages. But i haven't seen any solve from dji moderators yet ! It is ridiculous. I am in Turkey. How can i text a china number what a shame dji what a shame. Please just reply with solve. Not same messages. Delete cache bla bla bla
2020-9-26
Use props
djiuser_ElUBpByuuuv4
New
India

fansc63f105b Posted at 2017-6-5 01:59
I updated the DJI Go app and today I get an update asking me to "Enter Mainland China telephone number" and Request a verification code.
But I live in the border town of Blagovostchensk (Russia) and I do not have a China telephone number.
How can I solve this problem?

2020-10-6
Use props
કુણાલ ચૌહાણ
New

India

I have forgotten the login account of my dji osmo mobile 2 .. If I sign up and want 'Mainland China Telephone Number', what should I do now?
2021-9-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

કુણાલ ચૌહાણ Posted at 9-19 19:54
I have forgotten the login account of my dji osmo mobile 2 .. If I sign up and want 'Mainland China Telephone Number', what should I do now?

Hi there, please clean the app cache and reinstall the letest app to see if it helps. And please also enable the location read permission for the app on your phone setting.
2021-9-20
Use props
djiuser_Gqyc0yNwznpm
lvl.1

Indonesia

İ think dji not spport Android device anymore. Same problem with me. İn ios side there is options you can dissable mainland china but android side there is no options like this.
2021-9-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_Gqyc0yNwznpm Posted at 9-26 00:47
İ think dji not spport Android device anymore. Same problem with me. İn ios side there is options you can dissable mainland china but android side there is no options like this.

Hi there, this option is available when the drone is located in mainland China, it is not related to the system of the mobile device.
If you are requested to enter a mainland China phone number, please try to connect the app to the local network, move the drone and controller to an open area with a decent GPS signal and check again. Please keep us updated if the issue persists.
2021-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules